fifty seven.

[ CHAPTER 57 ]

Tessa's POV

Zach: just landed

Zach: I'm so excited to get home

Zach: i'll facetime you in like an hour

Tessa: okay baby

Tessa: drive safe

Tessa: i love you

Zach: thanks baby

Zach: i love you too

"He just landed," I smile looking up from my phone to his mother. We are in the kitchen while the kids are up in their rooms.

"Did he text you?" His mom asks which causes me to nod in response.

She smiles, "I'm excited to see his reaction to you being here."

"Me too! In all honesty I'm kind of nervous."

She gasps and looks up at me, "why? That doesn't make sense."

"I don't know! It doesn't to me either, he just gives me butterflies."

"Aw," she gushes. "That's adorable." I blush and smile at her.

I let her know that I'm going to go upstairs and take a little power nap before Zach gets here. I know him, and I know he's going to be super energetic when he gets home. And I know that I won't be able to keep up with him unless I take a little nap.

I change into a pair of sweatpants and one of Zach's sweatshirt and get into his bed. I smile when I inhale his scent but get a little sad because I miss him so much.

I fall asleep instantly to soon be awaken by Reese jumping on the bed.

I rub my eyes and sit up, "what's up Reese?"

"Zach's in the driveway."

My eyes go wide and I run downstairs to be there to surprise him.

I go into the kitchen and hide behind the island. While I'm sitting on the floor I'm deciding when to pop up and surprise him. Hopefully Daniel hasn't ruined the surprise or I'll be pissed.

The door opens and I hear the boys, "aye!!!" Zach yells.

"Zachy!" Reese yells and I'm assuming they hug.

All the boys great Zach's family and then they all sit around the island.

Myta purposefully comes to the side of the island where I'm hiding and tells me that she told Daniel to start recording.

She gives me a nod and a thumbs up.

I stand up to see Zach facing Daniel asking him why he's recording.

"Bro? What's going on? Why are you recording me?"

All the boys look at me with wide eyes and I immediately bring my finger to my lips, telling them to shutup.

"I don't know maybe there's a surprise for you or something." I say to Zach folding my arms on the counter and waiting for him to turn around.

He spins around of his stool and smiles when he sees me.

"What are you doing here!" He yells getting up out of his seat and running around the island. When he gets to the side I'm on he picks me up and spins me around. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Hi baby," I whisper and hug him tight.

"Hi what are you doing here?"

"I missed you" I smile.