forty eight.

[ CHAPTER 48 ]

Zach's POV

"Boys!" I yell, "Get down here I need your help!"

They trudge downstairs and plop on the couch.

"What do you need?" They ask.

"I have a date tonight with Tessa and I need your help setting it up. It's a surprise."

"Okay then what's the plan?"

Tessa's POV

I'm at Logan's taking care of Kong while Logan is running errands and vlogging and stuff.

Tonight is my first actually date with Zachary and I'm so excited. But I'm also so nervous.

He told me it's a surprise so I don't know what to wear.

I'm sitting on the outside couch watching Kong run laps back and forth on the balcony.

I decide to cal him and try and get out date out of him.

After a few rings he picks up, "hello baby."

"Hey Z, I have some questions for ya."

"I'm not telling you what we're doing on our date." He says.

I can practically hear him roll his eyes.

"But Zach!" I whine.

"But Tessa!" He mocks me.

"Please baby," I pout.

"Sorry Tess. I'm not telling you, it's a surprise."

"Ugghghhgghgg. Fine. What should I wear?"

"I don't know. What ever you want." He says.

"Zach! I don't want to look too fancy but I don't want to look too casual!"

"Okay okay calm down. It doesn't matter what you wear, you'll look beautiful no matter what."

"This is not the time for that, Zachary! Are we going somewhere fancy or somewhere casual?" I ask him while laying back, frustrated.

"Wear something in between. We aren't going to like a diner or some shit but we aren't going to the fanciest place in LA."

"Zach."

"Yes?"

"You're the worst."

"Thanks babe, love you."

"Love you too, Z."

The door opens and Logan comes in screaming.

"Ugh, Logan's home. I'll talk to you later."

"I'll pick you up at 7... from Elizabeth's?" He asks.

"Yes, Greg is taking forever to decide what he wants to do with me so until then I keep my stuff there." I say in the phone.

"Why don't you just keep your clothes here? Or at Logan's?"

"I don't know, I don't want to intrude."

"You wouldn't be Tess. We all love you." He says.

"I know I know. But seriously, I gotta go."

"Okay baby, I'll see you at 7. I love you."

"I love you too, Z. I'll see you later. Bye," I say and hang up the phone.

I'm thinking that I'll wear some jeans and a nice shirt?

Ugh I don't know.

Logan comes outside and sits next to me and throws his arm over my shoulder.

"What's poppin' little sis?"

"Nothing, playing with Kong. Just got off the phone with Z."

"Is everything alright?" He asks, immediately becoming protective.

"Yes, we're good. We're going on a date tonight and he won't tell me what we're doing so I don't know what to wear."

"Oh ok good. You'll tell me if he tries anything?"

"Logan," I say sternly.

"What Tessa? You're only 16! If he tries anything with you, I'll kill him."

"He's not going to try anything with me, it's Zach. My boyfriend."

"Tess, I don't care who he is. I don't want anyone messing with you. You're my baby sister." He says.

"Okay, calm down Logs. I'll tell you if he tries anything, which he won't so don't worry." I say giving him a side hug.

He picks me up and spins me around and then kisses the top of my head once he puts me down.

I smile. I love that I'm so close with Logan. I haven't really talked to Jake that much but I text and call him every once in awhile. I've just known Logan longer and we are more alike.

"Love you baby sister."

"Love you older brother."

"Do you think Ayla would help me get ready if I went over?" I ask him.

He nods, "yeah I don't see why not."

I get out my phone and text Ayla to see if she'd help me get ready for my date. She says that she would. I go over to her apartment and she lets me pick out some clothes and lets me borrow some of her clothes.

I we talk about what I should wear and then I'll change when I get home.

I wear a black flowy dress with a flannel over top. I slip on my yellow high top converse to match my flannel.

I put on my usual bracelets and hair ties. I go over Logan's and wait for Zach to pick me up there.

He vlogs me and me entire outfit while I'm laughing.

He, of course, makes this a whole vlog segment. It'll probably get worse when Zach gets here. We won't be to even say hi without the camera in our face.

I just wanna see my boyfriend.

...

Hahahahaha the date isn't this chapter gotcha ;)

lol if this chapter gets 5 votes before I go to sleep then I'll update again!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-av <3