fifty one.

[ CHAPTER 51 ]

Zach's POV

I haven't talked to Tessa since I forgot about our date two days ago. I feel so terrible.

She said that it didn't bother her, which I'm grateful for but it still bothers me.

I wish I could've seen her, I miss her so much. We had planned out a time to see each other and I fucking forgot. 

I'm such a dumbass. 

At least she's not mad at me. That's the last thing I need.

My phone buzzes, saying that I have a text and I hope that it's Tessa.

I open my phone and see that it's Logan.

Logan: hey I know Tess said that she wasn't mad that you forgot the date and she's not

Logan: she's not mad she's just sad and upset

Logan: she really misses you

Logan: you fucked up

Logan: you should never forget a date

Logan: that's one of the worst things you can do in a relationship

Logan: especially bc you guys haven't seen each other in forever

Logan: you better make it up to her

Logan: or i'll kill you

When I read those texts my heart breaks. I can't believe that she's upset. I understand why but I didn't think she was. She told me she wasn't.

I feel so terrible and I want to make it up to her so bad. 

This makes me miss her even more. 

I think back to our conversation and remember that she's going to Jake's today. 

I need to make it up to her. 

But I don't know what to do. 

Hmmmmm. 

I want it to be a surprise but I don't know when I can see her next. 

And we are leaving for a radio tour next week. Ugghhhhghghg.

I go in my room and call Logan, he probably knows when she's getting home.

"Hello?" He answers.

"Hey darling," I chuckle. 

He laughs, "what's up?" 

"Is Tessa at Jake's right now?"

"Yeah she just left a little bit ago, why?" He asks.

"Do you know when she'll be home? I feel so terrible about forgetting our date."

"Well yeah, you should feel bad. I think she might be spending the night. Do you want me to tell her to come home?" 

"Yeah well I was thinking I could just come over and set up a little date in her room and surprise her when she gets home." I say going into my bathroom and fixing my hair. 

"Okay, that sounds like a good idea. I'll tell her that I think she should come home or something. I don't know, I'll figure it out."

"Okay, thank you so much Logan. I'll see you in a little." I smile. 

"See ya Zach." He says and hangs up. 

I get up and go to get ready.

Once I'm changed, I go too the store to get a bunch of things for Tessa's room.