sixty.

Before you read !!!! Would you want me to start a wdw imagines book? Would you read it? Also.. continue to read the authors notes at the end of the chapters because they have information on upcoming books and the future of this book :) Enjoy !!

[ CHAPTER 60 ]

Tessa's POV

"It's not Zach." I hear a voice say as the door shuts and the light flicks on. 

I sit up in bed and look at who is in Zach's room. 

As my eyes adjust to the lights, I'm brought face to face with Ali. 

I roll my eyes, "what do you want?"

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend." 

I look at her confused. "Zach? Zach's my boyfriend."

She laughs at me and rolls her eyes, "no he isn't. He just told me that he was going to break up with you and get back with me. So once he breaks up with you, please stay away from him and the rest of the guys."

I open my mouth to start talking but I don't know what to say. I can't say that she's wrong because I honestly don't know if she is. Zach has been acting weird all day. He acted like he loved me this morning but as soon as Ali showed up he acted as if he didn't even know me. I want to believe that she's wrong. I want to laugh in her face at the thought of Zach leaving me for her. But I can't. I don't know the truth. 

She's beautiful. She's way better than I am. She's probably a double zero in jeans and an extra small in every other type of clothing. She has long brown straight hair and beautiful green eyes. Her skin is flawless, her body is flawless. She is flawless. She has tons of cleavage and a big butt. 

Then there's me. I have tons of acne, I'm super fat and I'm just in general, ugly. My hair is super thick and always has tangles. I never dress up nicely and instead usually wear jeans and a tee shirt with some converse. Sometimes I don't even look that nice, other times I just wear sport shorts a tee shirt, some nike socks and sneakers. I'm flat chested and I literally have no ass. You need a flat space to write something? My chest. I got you. Don't worry about it. Everything's fine. 

I don't understand why he would choose me over Ali. She's perfect for him. They are two peas in a fucking pod. And then I'm just here. Hanging out with Daniel and Jack, my only friends. My life is shit, I live in my older brothers shadows and I'm traumatized from watching my mother die in the hospital from brain cancer. My 'father' rotted in jail for murdering two people and would come home almost every night drunk and abuse the shit out of me. I've been to fucking juvie and for god sakes my birth father didn't even know I was alive until a couple of months ago. 

My life is a mess and I don't understand why anyone would want to deal with me. Especially when they could have Ali instead. I'm sure she has a perfect family and a perfect life just waiting for the perfect boyfriend. And the perfect boyfriend is Zach. I don't even get why I'm still thinking about this. 

I nod and get up out of Zach's bed. I change into some presentable clothes and then throw my shit into my suitcase. 

I put on my bookbag and lug my suitcase down the stairs. 

I try to be as quiet as possible considering that its almost midnight and there are four boys sleeping in the living room who would be very upset to know that I'm leaving. I set my stuff at the front door and then go into the kitchen. I sit down at the island to book a plane ticket for tomorrow  and a hotel for  tonight. 

"What are you doing up?" I hear his beautiful voice pull me away from the trance my laptop has put me in. 

He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. 

I grab his hands and unlatch them from me as soon as he touches me. 

"What was that?" Zach asks as he takes a seat on the stool next to me. 

I don't respond but continue booking my hotel room and flight.

He glances over at my computer before doing a double take. "What the hell is this? You're booking a flight back home?"

I nod and continue typing away. 

He takes my hands away from my computer and then closes it. He uses my hands to spin me on my seat to face him. 

"What's going on Tessa? Talk to me baby."

"Don't call me that! I know you're just going to break up with me to get back with Ali. Don't waste your time with me and go to her. It's fine, I understand. She's perfect. She's beautiful. She's confident and comfortable with herself. She's everything that I'm not. She's perfect for you. She's not fucked up like I am. So I'm just making it easier on you by leaving." I say to him with tears running down my face as I continue speaking. 

He looks at me like I have five heads, "what the hell are you talking about? I'm not breaking up with you! I would never!"

"Yes you are, she told me. I was in your bed waiting for you to get home from your date with her and she came in instead of you. She came in and told me that you are planning to break up with. That I should leave. So here I am. I'm leaving." I say pulling my wrists out of his grip and throwing my laptop into my bookbag. I sling my bookbag over one of my shoulders and roll my suitcase out of the front door. 

He follows me outside and stops me in the middle of the driveway. 

He spins me around to face him, "Tessa."

"No! No no no no no! Leave me alone!" I scream at him while sobbing. 

He wraps his arms around me tightly and holds on. I squirm and kick and punch him but he doesn't budge. 

"Zach! Let me go!" I cry. 

He continues to hold me through my panic attack.

I fall to my knees and cry into my hands. 

Zach sits down next to me  and pulls me into his lap. He rubs my back and plays with my hair, "it's okay. Don't worry baby. It's okay, Tessa. I'm here. I'm right here. I'm right here through it all. I'm not leaving your side." 

I cry into his chest until I fall asleep in his arms. 

...

a little bit of a sad one :( 

they're okay tho, don't worry. 

not too many chapters left and most likely a sequel ;)

don't forget to vote and comment !

HEY THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS SENTENCE..... would you want me to start a wdw imagines book? would you read it? lmk !!!!!!

-av <3