thirty two.

[ CHAPTER 32 ]

Zach's POV

Tessa and Logan have been sitting on the floor for a little while and I can't help but be a little nervous. 

What are they talking about?

Then all the sudden they yell and Tessa comes running into the living room and jumps on the couch. I laugh and tickle her sides. 

"Ooohhh oh yo! Tessa stand up." Logan says looking at her. 

She looks back at him confused but then stands up. 

He looks her up and down which I know makes her uncomfortable and makes me pissed. 

"Ayyyyylaaa!" He yells then turns to Brendan who is filming, "dammit I need a new assistant." 

"No!!" Jack and I yell and jump off the couch. 

"What's wrong?" Tessa asks us while Logan just keeps laughing. 

"He was gonna make you and Ayla fight." Jack explains.

"Which is not going to happen," I say to Logan and the camera while I walk up to her and put my arms around her waist to protect her. 

She laughs, "I'd beat her ass anyways." 

"God damn, Tessa. I love you!" Logan laughs and takes her from my arms, picking her up and spinning her. 

She giggles, "Logan! Put me down!" She squeals and kicks her legs. 

He laughs and throws her on the couch.

She gets up and slaps him while yelling, "just because I'm short doesn't mean you get to bully me!!" 

"You're bullying me!"

"No I am not! You liar!" She defends herself.

He rolls his eyes, "yeah sure."

"You know what? You want me to bully you? I'll bully you!" She says and he nods.

She walks into the kitchen and Logan and Brendan follow her. We get up and look over the couch to see what they're going to do.

"I'll bully you. Heh. You'll see, you big ole meanie." She says opening all the cabinets. She finally see's all the plate on the counter and picks some up and throws them on the floor. 

"Ha!" She says in triumph. 

"Oh my god we're literally the same person." He says picking up a plate and throwing it at the wall. 

She screams and ducks, "Logan! What the hell was that?!" 

"I always break plates, I'm a maverick. Speaking of being a maverick," he starts turning towards the camera. "Get your maverick merch at loganpaul.com/shop or the link in the description!"   

"Woah!!! You have your own website?" Tessa says, looking at Logan like a kid in a candy shop. 

"Oh sweet Tessa. I have a lot to teach you my dear." Logan says patting her head.

She grins proudly and gives the camera two thumbs up. 

They both laugh at each other. 

I can't help but notice how similar they are. They the same color hair and they laugh the same. Not to mention that they both break plates, which is not something people regularly do. 

But a noticeably huge difference is their heights. Logan is about 6'5'' whereas Tessa is about 5'1''.

But it's not like they are siblings, Logan's parents are back in Ohio and Tessa's parents are.....

She hasn't told me about her parents actually. 

Hmmm.

Do I ask her or do I let her come to me?

Maybe I'll ask Jack is she told him. He tells her a lot. Maybe it'd be easier to tell me if I were her boyfriend.

God I want to be her boyfriend so bad. What if she says no? I think I'd just about die. 

I need to ask her soon before she decides that she doesn't like me anymore. But how should I do it? UGHUGHUHGUHGUHJHUGUBHDBSDASLDKD.

...

ME TOO ZACH 

lol so who's pov's do you guys like more?

btw Lydia clearly isn't in this fanfic lol

comment any suggestions :) 

don't forget to vote!! 

-av <3