seventy.

[ CHAPTER 70 ]

Tessa's POV

I wake up to Jack shaking me and Daniel jumping on the bed.

I hear Zach groan, something fall and then Daniel yell "Ow what the fuck!"

I sit up and rub my eyes while looking around. Daniel is laying on the floor, Jack is hovering over me and Zach is still laying down with his eyes closed.

"Hi Jack" I smile looking up him.

"Morning doll face" He grins.

Daniel gets up and jumps on Zach who groans and pushes Daniel off of him and pulls me into his arms. I laugh and turn to him brushing his hair out of his face, "good morning baby."

"No. It's not morning, it's still night we're still here in California and you're never leaving."

I hide my face in his chest and inhale, "I don't wanna leave either."

I feel the two other boys on top of us hugging us, "we don't want you to leave either." Daniel mumbles.

I hear the door creak open and hear Corbyn gasp and Jonah yell, "how come we weren't invited to the cuddle party!" They both join our hug and me make feel loved.

"I love you guys but I'm kind of suffocating." I say gasping for breath.

They all laugh and get off of us leaving Zach still holding me in his arms.

I pull myself out of his arms and sit back up. "I'm going to miss you guys so much" I say looking around at them, tears forming in my eyes.

"No." Jack says sitting next to me and wiping my eyes, "please don't cry."

I sniffle and nod. "When's Logan picking you up?" Daniel asks.

"Noon, my flight leaves at two."

We decided that they shouldn't come to the airport because it would just be too emotional. We'd all be crying and I don't think I'd ever be able to actually get on the plane.

We all get up and go downstairs where Daniel and I make some pancakes for all of us.

Around 11:30 I get all my stuff together and put it by the door before going upstairs to find Zach.

I knock on the door and walk in to see him laying on his bed, staring at the ceiling. I walk to my side and lay down next to him.

"You okay?"

"Eh," he whispers.

I nod in understandment.

"You?"

"Eh," I repeat.

He nods.

"Logan's coming in a half hour" I whisper.

He grabs my hand but doesn't look away from the ceiling. I squeeze his hand and look over at him.

We make eye contact before he starts speaking, "I love you so much. And I hate that we have to do this." He says at he sits up, pulling me up with him. We sit criss cross, facing each other.

"If it was up to me, we wouldn't be doing this. I know we have to but you know me, I can't do the right thing if it's the hard thing. Especially when it comes to you. But god, I love you so fucking much Tessa. You have made my life so much better in the year that we've been together and known each other.

"You are so amazing and beautiful and I am so so so proud of you and the fact that you're following your dreams. I hate that we have to break up like this but I know it's for the best. It would be too damn hard for us to be on two different sides of the country for so long. I love you like crazy and I always will. I will always be here for you if you need me so please don't hesitate to text me or call me when you need me. Because I love you so god damn much, Tessa. You are so beautiful and I will never stop loving you. Ever."