forty five.

[ CHAPTER 45 ]

Zach's POV

"Zach. I need to talk to you," Logan says looking at me.

"Why?" I asks looking up at him.

"Because you're dating my little sister."

"Oh." I say, my face probably going pale.

"Logan please don't." Tessa whines.

"I have to baby sis."

He grabs my arm and takes him outside.

"Be nice Logs!" Tessa yell.

"No promises!" He yells back.

That makes me feel better. Tessa asked him to be nice and he said no.

Damn.

"Hey Logan," I smile. "Remember how we were friends before I started dating Tess and before you met her."

"But that doesn't mean that she's not my little sister and that I'm not going to kill you if you hurt her." He smiles, nicely.

"I would never."

"Zach, you know as well as I do that accidents happen. I know you wouldn't purposely hurt her. But if she comes crying to me about something you did, consider yourself done for." He says calmly like he didn't just threaten me. "Do you get that?"

I nod, "yeah yes of course."

He laughs, "bro you're so scared."

"Dude! You're huge. You're literally thirty times my size. You could kill me within a minute. And you're threatening to. How could I not be scared?" I say throwing my hands in the air.

"You're still my little brother too, but-" He starts.

"She's more important." I cut him off.

"Okay, Zach. But I'm actually related to her and she's a baby. You're older than her."

"Yeah but a couple of months."

"Okay well she's a little baby. She's my baby sister. She doesn't have anyone. You have your family back home in Texas and extended family. You have the boys, everyone on your team and all your fans. She has no one, Zach. She has you. And now she has me. I'm not letting anything happen to her." He says protectively.

It warms my heart to know that Tess has someone in her corner. I have always been there for her but I'm happy that she has another person. Hopefully Jake and Greg will be there for her, too. I know that Logan will be and it really makes me happy.

I smile, "I know. I'm really happy that she has more people in her corner."

"Me too. I know she'll be in mine so I'll be in hers. She's my baby sister." He smiles throwing his arm around me.

"So don't hurt her or I'll kill you." He says and we walk inside.

When we get in there they boys and Tessa are in the middle of a group hug.

"Is this a group hug?" Logan yells.

I hear Tessa'a beautiful laugh before I hear her voice, "yes, Logan."

He screams and then runs to join the group hug.

I pull out my phone and get this on my Instagram story then join the hug.

...

Logan went home a little bit ago and now Tessa and I are cuddling in my bed.

She has her head resting on my chest and I have my arms around her.

I run my hands through her beautiful blonde hair in a comfortable silence.

"What'd Logs say to you earlier?" She asks me, breaking the silence.

"He told me he'd kill me if I hurt you."

She looks up at me, "really? Logan said that?"

"Yeah. He's your brother, he loves you. He wants to protect you."

Why does this seem so new to her?

She grins and lays her head back on my chest.

I kiss her forehead and hold her tighter to me.

I'll kill anyone who comes in between us or anyone who hurts her. And I'll never forgive myself if I hurt her.

"I have a family." She smiles.

I smile, "I know you do baby."

She freezes for a second before getting up and jumping on the bed while screaming, "I have a family."

I laugh at her and then get up and jump with her.

I love to see her happy and I want to keep her happy.

I love her.

...

Zach's a cutie pie.

Thank you all for the love on the last couple of chapters!!! It really makes me excited to update more.....

So, if you want more updates be more active!!!!! I'll definitely update more if I know people are waiting for updates and wanting to read!

Don't forget to vote and comment!!

Love you all :)

-av <3