Ch.3 - The Dragon vs The Pirate

D.C. ran down the hallway and grabbed her keys. The other states glanced confused at her rushed attire and demeanor. "I'm going to help Canada! Don't wake up dad and don't do anything the awesome me wouldn't!" She yelled while leaving. "I need an exact location." D.C. thought as she started up her motorcycle. When all else fails dad taught me magic for a reason. "Nepo latrop ekat em ot ym erised!"

(A/N - if you know what she said you get a cookie. 🍪)

With those words a flash of blue lightning opened a portal. D.C. drove into the portal which sealed behind her. "My location portals are top quality. I just have to think of a person and then presto location locked and found. I'm so good I could kiss myself." D.C. let her mind ramble on as she reached the exit of the portal.

~~~~~~With BTT~~~~~~

"Zhe Crap iz zhes green line?" - Prussia

"The Sheep is getting busy. non?" -France

"Come Amigos let's follow Britain's trail." -Spain

~~~~~~~~~Back with Canada~~~~~~~~~~

"Yo Canada down here!"
D.C.'s voice nearly gave the poor Canadian a heart attack. The icy tree then gave way. Canada slipped from his perch, but caught himself on a lower branch. Unfortunately in the fall his ankle twisted and made a loud 'snap' noise.

(A/N - poor baby 🤕)

D.C. taking note of the Canadian's situation decided to give him a helping hand. "Tfil nwod." Her words became blue sparks which surrounded Canada.

(A/N - Almost like the Force 🤔)

Using her hand to guide them she lifted Canada and gently set him on the snowy ground. "Thanks for that." The Canadian said sighing in pain as he tried to put pressure on this ankle.

A flash of green caught D.C.'s eye. Every magic user's magic is different in some way magic is like a fingerprint. This magic was undoubtedly Englands.

"Canada don't let go of that book no matter what happens. Ok?" D.C. said while pulling up the bandanna she had around her neck to make a mask. "Is everything....!!!" Canada didn't get a chance to finish his sentence before England arrived.

"Seems like your in a predicament. Wouldn't you say so 'love'?" England asked the masked woman before him. He glanced back at Canada and the two made eye contact. "If you hand over that book all of this can be over. No more playing tag like children."

England smirked at the look of dread in the Canadians eyes. Unknown to the British man that dread was not intended for him. D.C. smiled under her mask. Her eyes sparkled and sparked with blue auras. "I can assure you this is no game of tag and I don't intend to play like a mere child. Wouldn't you rather help me put on a show good sir?" A blue flame appeared around her hand as she stepped between the Englishman and the Canadian. "I can be most entertaining, but expensive to dance with."

England took note of her character and allowed himself to indulge in her challenge for now. He lifted his hand and green fire formed encasing it.

Like two embers the deadliest of flames clashing, such are two magic users going into a duel.

"Don't be overcome now darling. I have a nasty habit of getting carried away in the glory of battle." The Brit smirked his pirate side taking over a bit. England then began to spark green bolts as he prepared himself for the fight.

D.C. scoffed at the notion. "A gentleman on the streets perhaps. However, your a pirate where it matters. Are you ready now? It's rude to keep a lady waiting." D.C. said ready to start the fight. "I just need to buy time for the portal to recharge..." D.C. thought, but quick pushed such thoughts aside to focus on the task at hand.

"Oh how impolite of me. Here let me start!" England said launching the first attach at tiger speed. D.C. used her own flame to shield herself. "Canada crawl to my bike! You will be safe there I have a barrier around it!" D.C. yelled. She knew that England had more experience and with that she couldn't protect herself and Canada at the same time.

Pushing England's attack to the side D.C. retaliated with her own technique. Infusing the snow with her magic's essence D.C. caused ice spikes to fling up at the British man. She didn't aim at any deadly spots, but rather was just aiming to immobilize the Brit. England not being able to move fast enough got nicked on the leg by the fifth spike. The cut wasn't too deep, but still first blood had been drawn. Mustering up some lightning England caused the tree behind D.C. to collapse. D.C. quickly side stepped out of the way, but a branch catch the hood of her jacket causing her hair to be reviled.

"Never took you for a Brunette." England said admiring the way her hair fell down. "Shut it Blonde eyes on the battle!" D.C. said throwing three perfectly timed fireballs at the brit.

"Now, now, play nice." England said dodging all three with ease. "I would hate to go Pirate." His words dripped like fine silk while her were lined with iron and grit.

---mini time skip---

The two of them were now reduced to more close combat. England pinned D.C.'s arm behind her back. "I should have mentioned it earlier..." D.C. said as the brit was taking the lead. "Oh what was that 'love'?" England then gasped in pain as her other arm elbowed him in the gut. "I like to play rough." England smirked at her words, his Pirate side thoroughly enjoying this.

---another mini time skip---

England and D.C. we're both now tired and hurting from various places. England with one last plan up his sleeve made a dash for Canada while D.C. was catching her breath. England managed to grab three pages from the book before D.C. shoved him away. Canada had passed out earlier when they did their lightning strike styles an hour ago and he got hit almost five times by accident. The barrier was weakened, because lightning was its weakness. "Cheating much?" D.C. Teased. "Pirate." Was all England said in response.

(A/N - poor Canada though ⚡️ 😅🤒)
D.C. Pushed England back even farther with a gust of wind.
As England stumbled back the BTT arrived. D.C. knowing she was now outnumbered vastly, the portal had recharged and, Canada was injured used the last of her magic. "Taerg epacse!" With that D.C., Canada, and D.C.'s motorcycle were gone.

(A/N - If you know what she said you get a cookie. 🍪)

England collapsed, but France ran to catch him before he hit the ground. "What was that!" France exclaimed holding the Brit because he couldn't stand. Numerous thoughts raced through the brit's head. Yet he didn't utter a word. "That was the a worthy opponent. She fought like a dragon from the dark ages...I guess she didn't like the fact that I wanted to take what was hers....."
England then passed out in France's arms.

A last single thought passed through his mind fleeting, but still existing.

"We both have treasures in a way.......a dragon and a pirate.....perhaps our treasure is one in the same?"