A/N - meet the states so far

So this chapter will recap all the states that have appeared or been mentioned so far. It will give a  -
Physical description
Personality description
Relation to the nations

1. - D.C. 🚺 🇬🇧🇺🇸 Elizabeth .K. Jones
She has deep brown hair and enchanting green eyes. Her skin is balanced, not too pale not too tan. She has an hourglass figure and a slider delicate frame. She is mostly related to England and acts like him a lot. He accent has a hint of British nature too it and she loves to drink tea. She is an amazing cook. (Despite her British heritage.) She is America's capital so she has extremely high views of him. She once took a bullet for him - literally!

2. - Hawaii 🚹🇺🇸🇯🇵 Riku.H. Jones
He has raven hair and deep brown eyes. His skin is a darker shade, but that's natural for his native people. He has a more slim and agile frame than most males do. He loves to sail and loves the ocean in general. He is most related to Japan and takes after his quiet nature. Japan is known to have a great navy and Hawaii has the same passion. Although he is related to Japan he still has fears of the nation and is terrified to meet him.
He loves his father and for him, America is truly his hero - protecting and avenging him.

3. - Western Alaska 🚺 🇺🇸🇷🇺 Anastasia .B. Jones
She has silver white hair and alluring violet eyes. Her skin is pale and her figure is more muscular and broad. She can easily take a few punches without even being fazed. She loves sunflowers and the snow. She is most related to Russia and has a thick Russian accent. When angered or taken by thick emotions she switches languages to Russian. She has always loved planes and the idea of flying. She has deep respect for her father and sees him to bee very wise. She loves to follow him around and help him with anything he needs. She loves to be hugged it makes her feel safe.

4. - Eastern Alaska 🚺🇺🇸🇷🇺 Sonia .B. Jones
She has silver white hair and striking purple eyes. Her skin is pale and her figure is more muscular and well built. She is very quick on her feet and can almost always dodge any attack. She loves sunflowers and knitting. She is most related to Russia and has a thick Russian accent. She doesn't switch languages to Russian too often unless the matter is serious. She loves to knit her siblings things like scarfs, mittens, and hats. She sees America as a guardian angel of sorts. He has always been there for her and she would die for him. She loves to follow him around with her sister helping whenever she can.

5. - Texas 🚹🇺🇸🇲🇽 Hernando .M. Jones
He has jet blue eyes and golden blonde hair. His skin is tan and looks sun kissed. His figure is well built and strong. He is one of the few states who can currently grow facial hair. He loves animals and dancing. He is most related to Mexico and can speak Spanish. Despite his relation to Mexico, he looks like America and has a very unique accent. He sees America as his Father figure, someone who has always been by his side. He is very responsible, hardworking, and respectful.

6. - Delaware 🚹🇺🇸 🇮🇪 Anthony .K. Jones
(I couldn't find the Scottish flag emoji so the Irish flag will have to do for now.)
He has ginger red hair and deep green eyes. His skin is balanced, not too pale not too tan. His figure is average, but his reflexes are excellent. He has freckles... a lot of freckles. He is one of the few states that can grow facial hair. He loves to play instruments and has a singing voice to die for. He is most related to Scotland. He has a mixture of a scot-Irish accent and can speak Scottish and Irish. He sees America as a best friend and always trusts him.

7. - Kansas🚹🇺🇸🇫🇷 Timothy.B. Jones
He has sandy blond hair and playful green eyes. His skin is tan, but not on the level of tan Texas has. His figure is well built and strong. He enjoys reading and gardening. He is most related to France. Despite this relation his accent is very not french. He is one of the few states who can grow facial hair, but likes to keep a clean shave most of the time. He can speak French and when angered he often switches to French. He sees America as a loving father who never gave up on him.

8. - Pennsylvania 🚹🇺🇸🇩🇪 Levi .B. Jones
(no Prussian flag emoji so a German flag will have to do for now.)
He has white hair and crimson red eyes. His skin is pale and his figure is strong and thick. (Rumor has is when someone punched him in the stomach, and he is so well built the person injured their hand.) He is albino and is proud of that fact. He is most related to Prussia. He has a thick Prussian-German accent and can speak Prussian and German. He loves to hang out with Georgia and loves the word awesome for some reason. He sees America as a strong and awesome Empire who he is proud of.

9. - Virginia🚹🇺🇸🇬🇧 Charles .K. Jones
He has deep blond hair and emerald green eyes. His skin is balanced, not too pale not too tan. His figure is slim and agile. He loves reading and writing. (Rumor has it he writes poetry.) He is the most dangerous state to ever anger and very overprotective. He is one of the few states that can grow facial hair. He is most related to England and has a British accent. He enjoys his vast vocabulary and drinks tea every day. He sees America as his respectable father and, as such he respects, loyally follows, and adores him.

10. - Massachusetts 🚹🇺🇸🇫🇷 Luke .B. Jones
He has light blond hair and bluish-violet eyes. His skin is more pale than tan. His figure is slim and sculpted. He loves to garden and read. He is most related to France. He has a French accent and can speak French. He is one of the few states who can grow facial hair. He mostly hangs out with Virginia, reading the day away. He likes to tease Virginia and they are best friends. He sees America as a wonderful Father and a powerful nation. He would follow him into combat without hesitation.

11. - Georgia 🚺🇺🇸🇩🇪 Melody .B. Jones
She has light brown hair and cloudy gray eyes. Her skin is balanced, not too pale not too tan. She has an hourglass figure that's well built and strong. She enjoys sports, playing instruments, and art. She is most related to Germany and often switches to German when emotions sway her. She mainly hangs out with Pennsylvania and is caring. She sees America as an adoring father who understands and loves her. She is very close to America and always loves to stand at his side.

12. - Florida 🚺🇺🇸🇪🇸 Victoria .FC. Jones
She has dark brown hair and chiming hazel eyes. Her skin is tan and her figure is slim and delicate. She loves to garden, sing, dance, and surf. She is most related to Spain and speaks Spanish everyday. She likes to hang out with Texas and speak Spanish. She sees America as a amazing father and is proud to be his daughter.

13. - North Carolina 🚺🇺🇸🇬🇧 Elise .K. Jones
She has light blond hair and steel gray eyes. Her skin is pale and her figure agile. She enjoys hiking, reading, and ballet dancing. She is most related to England and has a thick British accent. She tries to keep her composer and succeeds at it most of the time. She sees America as a proper and composed nation, when he needs to be. She admires that quality in him.

14. - South Carolina🚺🇺🇸🇬🇧 Isabel .K. Jones
She has dark blond hair and piercing gray eyes. Her skin is balanced, not too pale not too tan. Her figure is slim. She enjoys swimming and reading. She is most related to England and has a light British accent. She prefers coffee over tea. She sees America as her loving and gentle father. He always knows what to say and forgives the past mistakes, after atonement.

15. - New Mexico 🚹🇺🇸🇲🇽 Nickolas .M. Jones
(mentioned on the phone is CH - 5)
He has chocolate brown hair and puppy dog brown eyes. His skin is tan and his figure is well built, but slim. He likes to hang out with Texas and Florida. He loves to dance to salsa music and can play the guitar. He is most related to Mexico and speaks Spanish everyday. He has a Spanish accent. He sees America as is protection father who accepts people despite their differences.