Ch.12 - The Truth Explained

The nations jumped in surprise as the meeting room doors flung open.

America stepped inside looking a bit pissed and by his side stood the look alike that England had run into.

Canada followed his brother's lead and by his side stood a french look alike.

The two brothers had opening this Pandora's box.

The nations stood there stunned at the sight. Georgia's eyes widened a bit and her gaze met her father's. Seeing his daughter tied to a chair made the American even more angry and his levels of father instincts were dangerously high at the moment.

The American nation made his way over to Georgia and began to untie her.

France walked up to Canada and caught sight of the young teen standing behind him. The way their eyes mirrored each other made France feel offset.

Nova Scotia on the other hand seemed nonchalant about the French nation before him.

Maryland looked around nervously. There were quite a few nations who had the boy in their line of sight.

England then spoke up. "America what is the meaning of this? Who are these kids and why do the have the auras of nations?" The British nation was straight to the point.

The ropes that had tied Georgia to the chair made a thump as they hit the ground.
Maryland went over to his sister's side and checked if she was alright.

America straightened his stance and his eyes made the other nations except Canada feel on edge.

"Canada and I have an important announcement so sit down." His voice was demanding and his demeanor unmovable. England saw a shadow of an Empire with the way America was acting.

Canada once more caught the nation's attention as he went to stand next to his brother America. Nova Scotia stood next to his father with a plain expression plastered on his face.

The nations for once immediately listened to the American and they all sat down.

America, Canada, and the three young teens went to the head of the table.

America started his part of the announcement with a seriousness about it.

"Recently y'all had the chance encounter with a boy who looks like England and two others his age. We are here to explain everything and answer your questions....
Some of you raised other nations, acting as parents and others acting as older siblings. In my case I act as the parent to my personified states and in my brother's case he acts as the parent to his personified Provinces."

The American's words made the nation realize a few things.

One - America and Canada are both parents.
Two - America of all the nations has fifty kids he is currently raising.

At the thought of raising fifty kids at once China nearly fainted.

It was Canada's turn to speak now.

"I don't have as many children as my brother, but each of our personified states or provinces are essentially like sub-nations." The Canadian said in conclusion.