Ch.19 - Germanic States

Prussia had mixed emotions about meeting the awesome states that were related to him.

Germany on the other hand worried for his own sanity at the thought of multiple Prussia's running around.

"I'm zure Alfred 'ad hiz reazonz for not informing the awezome me of the awezome sub-nationz vho 'ave my blood." He concluded as Germany rubbed his head a bit stressed.

"I vounder vhy Feli hazn't called." The german thought out loud to himself.

Austria was in the music room playing the piano to work off some various emotions. Hungary was listening to him play and thinking about the possibility of having sub-nations related to her.

It was tense in that house.
Then the phone rang.

Germany watched as Prussia scrambled to get it. "It'z a text mezzage from Canada und America." He said, as Austria and Hungary came into the room and sat down with Germany.

"Zhere are picturez uttached und namez. Zhey alzo vant to know if zhey should send zhe sub-nationz to uz or if ve vant to go to Canada'z houze to meet zhem; if ve vant to meet zhem." Prussia reported what was in the text.

He then resent the message to the other three nations in the room.

Austria looked at the names and pictures of his sub-nations.

Tennessee was tall and had brown hair like him. The boy was part American, Prussian, and Austrian. Something seemed strange about the pictures. He had his eyes closed in all of them.

Next was West Virginia. He was tall and had brown hair like him, but he had striking gray eyes. The boy was part American, Austrian, and German.

Lastly was Minnesota. She was medium height and had brown hair. Her eyes were different colors, one was blue and the other was brown. She was part American, Austrian, and Hungarian.

Hungary looked at the photos.

First was Kentucky. He was tall, had blond hair, and red eyes. He was part American, Prussian, and Hungarian.

Second was Minnesota. She was medium height, had brown hair, and blue/brown eyes. She was part American, Hungarian, and Austrian.

Germany looked at the pictures and names carefully.

First there was Georgia, who he recognized right away. Her hair was light brown, she was tall, and she had stormy gray eyes. He knew that she was American and German. In every picture she was wearing long sleeves and long pants; this struck him as a bit odd.

Second was West Virginia. He was tall, had brown hair, and like his sister also had gray eyes. He was American, German, and Austrian.

"Gray eyez?" He questioned and made a note to ask Alfred about it some other time.

Prussia looked over the pictures excitedly.

First was Pennsylvania. He was tall and Albino, as such he had silver/white hair and red eyes. He was part American and Prussian.

"I think I tackled him at some point a week ago or so." He reminded himself of the incident in the store.

"Awezome!" Prussia exclaimed to himself.

Next was Kentucky. He was tall, blond, and had red eyes. He was part American, Prussian, and Hungarian.

After that was Tennessee. He was tall and had brown hair. He was part American, Prussian, and Austrian. In all the pictures his eyes were closed.

Lastly was Ontario, the only Canadian province on the entire list. She was tall, had red/Violet colored eyes, and ash white hair. This was common for albinos. She was part Canadian and part Prussian. He remembered her from the meeting.