Ch.20 - The Italian States part 2

Seborga arrived at North Italy's house. His brothers had decided to make it a common meeting place for the three of them.

He was curious about the news of sub-nations. This was sure to be an interesting day. When Seborga had first heard about the sub-nations he was mainly exited at what he found to be a wonderful surprise. He was also a bit nervous, but never let his nerves overcome his joy.

As the three brothers sat together in the main room, a common displaced emotion lingered among them. Nonetheless they dealt with the matter before them and looked at the photos carefully.

First was a girl named Wisconsin. She was short and had brown curly hair that hung in a loose braid. Her hazel eyes seemed to shine with happiness as she smiled in the photo. According to the information, she was relayed to South Italy and America.

Second was a boy named New York. The photo seemed a bit old, but they didn't mind that fact and pushed it aside. He was tall, had blond hair, and a golden shade of eyes. According to the information, he was related to all three of the Italian brothers and America.

Third was a girl named Michigan. She was short, had wavy brown hair, and blue eyes which seemed to sparkle. According to the information, she was related to North Italy and America.

The pictures of the two girls looked recent and new, which made them wonder why the boy's photo was old. In the picture he was definitely younger than the two girls, but they thought he was one of the older states.

The trio pushed their questions aside, because they had to decide if they were going to meet that states at America's house or if the states should come to them.

"I-a think that the-a states should-a come meet us here-a." Seborga stated to his brothers.

North Italy nodded in agreement, but South Italy looked reluctant. "What-a if something goes-a wrong?" He commented with a unreadable expression.

"Something like-a what?" North Italy asked his twin.

"I-a don't know-a! What-a if we-a screw this-a up?!" Lovino stated loudly. "What-a if I-a screw this-a up." Lovino stated in a whisper and looked down at his feet and folded his hands together.

Seborga went over and lightly hit the back of his head. "What-a was that-a for Idiota!" Lovino exclaimed at his brother.

"We don't-a know until we-a try. You'll be-a fine." Seborga stated making South Italy realize that they had heard his last comment.

"Si, lets-a give this-a our all!" Feliciano encouraged his brothers.

~~~with the states~~~

"Is-a papi still-a looking for Hawaii?" Wisconsin asked her sister Michigan. The girl nodded in response. "He-a is apart of-a that stealth-a trio for a good-a reason. Papi hasn't found-a him yet-a." Michigan stated as she walked alongside her sister.

Down the hallway they heard Texas scolding New Mexico for bringing some type of wild animal in the house and letting it get loose. "If ya gonna keep em then keep me in a safe place and get em a friend so their not lonely!" They heard their southern brother exclaim.

It was a bit amusing at times in the household, but it could also be serious at other times. They weren't exactly your typical family in many ways and yet they seemed to be much more. Wisconsin and Michigan knocked softly on New York's door. He had gotten back from shopping with the First Lady a few hours ago.