Ch.11 - Canada's Provinces; No turning Back

When Canada and his group arrived at America's house, D.C. explained things from her point of view.

The situation could have been worse, but it could have also been better.

Alfred and Matthew decided to go to America's study to further talk about their current situation.

"I'm sorry Alfred..." Canada started off the conversation. Alfred shook his head at his brothers apology. "It's not your fault. If anything I'm sorry that you got involved and hurt for my sake." Alfred's voice wavered. His brother never hesitated to protect him and recently it's cost Matthew.

Heavy silence surrounded the two brothers and they seemed to have a heavy feeling in the bottom of their stomachs.

"How are Ontario, Quebec, and the others?" Alfred asked trying to lighten the mood and wanting to know if his nephews and nieces were doing well.

"Well Quebec and Ontario are getting along and as usual are inseparable.
Nova Scotia and New Brunswick wanted to test out an old cannon and nearly blew the roof off of the cabin.
Manitoba, British Columbia, and Prince .E. Island discovered some new French recipes and have been sending me sweets almost everyday.
Saskatchewan, Alberta, and Newfoundland are currently trying to learn more instruments and let's just say practice makes perfect." Matthew stated with a smile on his face. It was clear that the Canadian loved his children dearly.

Alfred nodded and cleared his throat. "You know what I'm going to do don't you?" The American then stated with a serious expression.

Matthew nodded his head in assurance. "I'll bring three of mine so your not alone."

The brothers had decided to open this Pandora's box.

"I'm going to go get the provinces that I've chosen." Canada said walking towards the door.

America nodded "Let's meet in front of the nation meeting building."

With those words the brothers went to gather their kids.

America chosen four of his states to bring with him to retrieve Georgia.
Delaware, who is the eldest state was chosen first.
Next he chose Virginia, the tenth eldest state.
After that he chose the seventh eldest state Maryland.
Finally he chose Massachusetts the sixth eldest state.

The boys were eager to save their sister and America would be pissed if any harm came to his daughter.

Walking out of their house the American group headed over to the meeting place.

~~~~~

Whenever the world meeting was held in his brother's land Canada would bring his provinces. They enjoyed seeing their uncle and cousins.

Arriving at the hotel Canada called over his 10 provinces and told them the situation.

Matthew then chose three of his provinces to come with him to meet up with America.
This group consisted of Ontario, Quebec, and Nova Scotia.

Walking down the street the Canadian group let silence speak for them.

Ontario walked at a steady pace behind her father Canada. The albino's long hair hung in wavy curls coming to her slim waistline. Her red-violet eyes glanced towards her sister's gaze.

Quebec kept a steady pace matching her sister Ontario's speed. Her green eyes met Ontario's with a look of reassurance. Her curly golden blond hair hung down to her hourglass waistline.

Nova Scotia followed behind his two sisters. The province resembled France in many ways. His hair hung wavy and blond, like the Frenchman's. His eyes were blue, but sometimes appeared violet, mirroring Francis's eyes. He had a small stubble on his face that proved he was related to France. His face was younger and his figure broad and fit.

Their Father's footsteps were hard to follow. Being taller than the provinces Canada's pace was a bit quick for them.

The meeting building soon came into sight and so did their Uncle and Cousins.

America and his four chosen states waited in front of the meeting building with serious looks set upon their faces.

The Brothers stood next to each other, shoulder to shoulder and walked into the main building.

The building was bare, after all it was supposed to be closed currently. The two nations walked down the halls and up the stairs in silence.

Before they entered the meeting room America spoke to his states. "All of y'all wait here for a moment. Wait for my signal. Maryland, however, you come with me."

Canada then turned to his provinces. "Nova Scotia, come with me. Girls please wait here with your cousins. -eh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Georgia didn't speak to the nations. She sat in compete silence never wavering in her resolve.
The nations had been taken by surprise when the three teenagers fought back.

Most of them were unsure how to handle such a situation. They had struggled to take the girl back to the world meeting building.

She still remained silent.

"What should we do?" England thought out loud. France glanced over and sighed.

It was at that moment the door to the meeting room burst open and a slightly pissed off American and a quiet Canadian walked inside.

The box was being opened there was no going back.