Ch.13 - Reactions : Nordic Nations

The Nordic nations were thinking over the current situation in a house that they shared. They each individually had their own houses in their respective lands, but this house was built for their family to gather at.

Norway kept to himself and thought about the different outcomes that could transpire. The sub-nations who were related to them could reject the idea of joining their family. Situations like this crossed his mind like floods of information. On the other hand, the sub-nations could also accept the idea, but that thought seemed too good to be true. How would they react to the idea of suddenly being forced to meet other nations. Perhaps one of the sub-nations could use magic like him. So many outcomes could transfer from this. It all made Norway's head hurt.

Finland stayed the most optimistic out of the group that the sub-nations that were related to them would actually like them. The thought made him smile. Finland stood in the kitchen making Christmas cookies. "I hope they like Christmas." The Finnish nation hummed a light tune. He did have doubts, but pushed himself to remain optimistic. "I'm sure America had his reasons for keeping them a secret."

Sweden stayed by Finland's side not uttering a single word. He watched as the Finnish nation carefully crafted each sweet to a specific shape. A low sigh escaped his lips as he struggled to contain his emotions. Finland easily caught on to what was troubling Sweden. "Can you help me with these?" His plan was to distract Sweden. Sweden nodded in response and started to assist Finland.

Iceland appeared calm on the outside, but inside his mind was in turmoil. "I'm not the youngest! We have Sealand and he has been like Sweden and Finland's son, but this is different. We are not buying these personifications from Ebay like before with Sealand." His thoughts raced around in his head. He glanced over to Denmark and then to Finland. There was no comfort and he highly doubted that Sweden or Norway would help put him as ease.

Denmark paced back and forth across the room. "I wonder if they will like me? What if they don't? What if I screw this up and...." He felt his stomach drop. His emotions were expressed vividly as he continued to pace.

It was at this moment that Sealand came running in. "Is it really true that there are sub-nations?" He asked Sweden, in a voice filled with excitement.

The Swedish nation nodded his head and Finland smiled warmly.

Denmark then got a text message from America. Alfred was sending the nations a few pictures of the states they were related to along with their names. Matthew was doing the same thing and Denmark got a text from him right after the one from Alfred.

The pictures that accompanied the two messages contained three states and one province.

All eyes were on Denmark when his phone rang. The images made Denmark grin with excitement. "Hey guys America and his brother just sent me a picture of the sub-nations that are related to us." He tried his best to control his excitement at least to a minor extent.

"Here I'll send you guys the information and pictures. It says here that we can choose the dates to meet them." Denmark commented as he finished sending the other Nordics the text message.

The sub-nations listed were the states Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, and the province Newfound Land.

In the images the group seemed to be very close to America.

Finland felt tears prick his eyes. "Kaunis vauva poikani." His voice stumbled caught in his throat. In the first images Finland was quick to notice Maine. The state had Finland's eyes, Sweden's hair and wore glasses like America. He also had a cowlick on the top of his head like Alfred. He stood proudly next to America.