Ch.4 - The Ninja Trio

~~~~~~~~~~~(Earlier that day)~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hawaii! I need your help!" D.C. screamed up the stairs searching for her brother. The Hawaiian excelled at stealth. The only other states that were on his level were the Alaskan twins, but they were watching over America at the moment.

Hawaii soon came running down the stairs. He almost tripped three times in his dash to his sister. "D.C. are you ok?! What's wrong?" He asked in a semi panic mode. "Listen up bro, Canada is in deep trouble and so is dad if we don't move fast." D.C. explained in a rush. "Long story short I need you to sneak into the country's meeting room and collect everything that belongs to dad. Then meet me at Canada's place. Ok?" D.C. had finished and Hawaii was ready for his task.

Nodding his head Hawaii then ran out of the house towards the building where the nations of the world would meet.

~~~~~~~~(mini time skip)~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hawaiian had reached the building and went around to the back. "The meeting room is on the second floor and I can get into it through that window." Hawaii though talking himself through his mission to ease his nerves.

(A/N - Hawaii is scared that he will see Japan.😢)

The raven haired boy put the hood on his jacket over his head. "Better safe than sorry." He shrugged the thought aside.
Hawaii then began to climb the building with skills you would expect to see in the video game assassin's creed. His strong grip allowed him to move up the wall quickly with ease.

When he reached the window he glanced inside. The room seemed empty for now. The window was surprisingly unlocked. Quietly pulling it up Hawaii squeezed through and went into the room. He was wary that a nation may walk in at any moment. On the table sat his father's bag. Quickly and quietly Hawaii ran to the table and began to put the contents of the bag back into their rightful places. Finishing up, Hawaii closed the bag and went back to the window. As he was reaching the window, the meeting room door began to open.

Hawaii realizing that there was no time to go through the window dashed under the table. He hid his body and the bag on the tables undersides surface. If anyone would look under the table Hawaii wouldn't be visible.

He stifled his breath and controlled his every movement not to be caught. "If the twins were here we could overpower whoever this is without them sensing anything." Hawaii thought as he missed the two Alaskans. The three of them were very close and held the nickname 'The Ninja Trio' for being the quietest of all the states.
Two sets of footsteps....
Two nations entered the room.
"Japan-a have you-a seen Germany anywhere?"
..
....
..
....
..
....
..
....
..
....
..

The rest of the conversation was blurred out. Hawaii felt his stomach drop. Cold chills went up his spine. His breathing stopped because if it continued the shaking would have given his position away.

The nightmares flashed through his mind.

Nightmares of the day the bombs hit the harbor.

People screaming and blood pouring down his body like sweat. It only hurt at first. Then he remembered his body going numb. His siblings screaming his name as he fell to the ground. The younger ones crying because he wouldn't wake up. The pain and shock burned though his body wrapping around his soul branding his soft skin with horrid scars.
It was a nightmare reincarnate memory that paralyzed him. Everything started to fade into a blur...
....
....
....

The next thing he heard were the footsteps of two people leaving the room in a rush.

Hawaii then opened his eyes to be face to face with Eastern Alaska. His heart jumped from the suddenness and shock of her being there. The two men he assumed were one of the Italian brothers and Japan must have gone to chase Western Alaska.

This was a tactic the twin used often during search and rescue mission within enemy territory. The quicker one would out run the enemy as a distraction. While the other would get whatever or whoever they had come to get. To distract the enemy one twin would often loop around the area confusing her opponents and henceforth get away flawlessly.

"Brother, we came to help." Her soft voice filled the Hawaiian's ears like a long desired warmth. "Your not alone so stop wandering off and getting stuck." East Alaska teased him a bit. "Sis is distracting them let's make a dash for it now. Hurry we don't have much time that north Italy guy was fast." East Alaska and Hawaii got out from under the table and went over to the window. "Got the bag?" East Alaska asked making sure that the mission was complete. Hawaii nodded his head and held the bag close.

"Great then lets go." East Alaska put her hand on her brothers shoulder and looked into his eyes to reassure him. Her purple eyes always were captivating and they burned into his woodland brown eyes. "Dad already avenged your pain... remember fear can either hold us back or be the platform from which we soar." With her words Hawaii seemed to calm down. A sense of peace seemed to linger in his heart with his sisters presence.

The two siblings went out the window and skillfully climbed down the building. Western Alaska had outran the nations who were following her trail.

(A/N - impressive because North Italy and Japan are fast)

She jumped out a window that was broken for some reason. "Guess someone need a quick escape." Western Alaska thought as she landed on the tree below.

(A/N - Poor window that Canada broke 😂)

The three states met up a mile away. "Guess what they say about us is true." Eastern Alaska said smirking at her twin sister. "What would that be?" Western Alaska said ruffling Hawaii's hair.
"We really are the ninja trio." Hawaii joked hugging his two sisters.