Chapter 1

I quickly packed my backpack, all ready for the first horrible day of school in gr11.
"Honey are you ready yet?" my mom said.
"Yea, give me a minute".
I paced downstairs and got in the car. I kept thinking about Lucas, the hottest guy in school, I kinda like him but sadly he's my bully and imagine how worse he could've gotten after the summer break but I won't let that get inside my head.
I made it to school, the worst place EVER. I headed to my locker and that's when I saw him, Lucas, the guy who has been my crush and bully 😂 for the past 3 years. I couldn't tell anyone I like him so I kept it in.
"Oh hey Laura, long time no see shortcake" Lucas said as he shut my locker aggressively.
"Look, Lucas i know you think this fun but I need to start focusing on my work" I said.
"Oh, miss shortcake wants to work now, the only thing u can work with is with me babe" Lucas said.
"No you pervert, I will never "work" with you and don't call me babe"
"Whatever you say....babe" he said again.
Lucas finally went back to his friends.
I grabbed my books and went back to class and tried to pay attention.
"Ouch" , Lucas has thrown a paper airplane at me. The plane said "Open" so I decided to take a look at what's in it. "Meet me at the field after school - Lucas". Should I go? I kept questioning myself.
*school ends*
I quickly grabbed my bag and ran to the field. I hoped that Lucas would apologize for what he has done to me but sadly he didn't.
"Hey shortcake, I need to tell u something"

•TO BE CONTINUED•
I'm sorry, this book is cringy right now but after a few more chapters some stuff will happen 😏