Chapter 14

*lauras pov*

I got a text from Avery.

"I'm going to steal Lucas"

My heart dropped, what if Lucas falls for her?

"Uh Lucas I need to use the washroom, I think I'm plane sick" I said getting up.

"Okay babe" he said

I rushed to the washroom and locked the door, and started crying and looking at the text, over and over again.
'Why does Lucas even like me?, I'm fat and ugly.' I said to myself...
I wiped my tears off my face and got out of the washroom, I saw Avery sitting with Lucas, k i s s i n g. My heart just broke, I've never felt so broken in my life, how can someone just kiss another person and break their girlfriends heart. Avery got up and smiled at me, I went back in the washroom for 1 minute and came back out, I walked by Lucas and sat next to Marcus.

"Can I sit here" I asked

"Sure" he said,

I sat down beside Marcus and got the window seat. I started tearing up and looking out the window.

"Hey you okay Laura?" Marcus asked.

I cried even more when he asked me that, he gave me hug to make me feel better, but I didn't tell him what happened.

I broke the hug and wiped my tears off my face and looked back to see Lucas and he was sleeping.

It's funny how a good boy can be a bad boy inside and break ur heart just like that.

I fell asleep against the window for like an hour. I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

"Laura Laura!" Marcus said tapping my shoulder really fast.

"Whaaaat" I said still rubbing my eyes

"The planes crashing !!!" He said.

"WHAT?!" I said getting up.

"I'm joking" he said.

"Ugh, you scared me" I said sitting back down.

"I'll be right back, need to use the washroom" Marcus said.

*LUCAS POV*

Marcus just left to the washroom and now Laura's alone. I don't know why she won't talk to me! I went and sat down beside her.

"Go away" she said turning the other way.

"Why are u ignoring me" I asked.

"Just go away Lucas, I don't want to talk to u right now" she said.

I felt really sad because I loved her so much and she means the world to me.

"Babe please just tell me" I said while putting my arm around her shoulder.

"Lucas, I said not now! Get ur arms off please" she said tearing up.

I got up and sat back down in my seat, Marcus came back from the washroom and sat down beside her again which kind of made me mad.

"Hey Lucas, can I sit with you" Avery said while winking at me.

"Uh I guess so" I said.

She sat down and we started talking..

*lauras pov*

I heard Lucas talking behind me but I didn't know who he was talking to until I heard Avery, now he wants to break my heart even more, I heard laughing and giggling from them and I started to tear up.

I got another message from Avery.

"I'm having so much fun 😉 "

I ignored the text and ignored Lucas and Avery.

•to be continued•
Please vote ❤️
Please comment any other things I should add in the story