Chapter 9

*LUCAS POV*
Everything went black and I just layed their on the road, in my car.

*2 hours later*
I woke up in the same place, same bed I was in when I donated the blood to Laura. I have no idea what's happening to me right now.

The doctor came in and asked me if I'm alright.

"Are you alright?" The same doctor asked.

"I guess" I said.

"I told you, you have to wait 5 hours in a bed after u donate blood! If you listen next time it won't happen" the doctor said.

"I'm sorry I was just really worried about Laura, she doesn't even know I'm here or I donated the blood, don't tell her, please" I said

"Why not?" He asked.

"Well, she was hurt before she got to the hospital and I don't want her to think that it's her fault for hurting me because she took my blood" I said

"Okay, don't worry, I got to go now to see another patient, u S T A Y here" the doctor said..

I layed in bed for an hour trying to get some rest.. I got a text message from Laura,

"LUCAS WHERE DID YOU GO?" she texted.

"Oh I went home" I texted back.

"Oh my god, you scared me, did u see the news?!! Someone crashed down my street, I thought it was you cuz u were gone!" She texted.

"Oh I'm sorry to scare you babe" I said.

"Can you drive me again to school please, my mom hasn't gone back home yet" she asked.

Oh no, I didn't know what to say, I had to be in this bed for another 4 hours..

"Uh Laura I'm kinda busy right now I'm so sorry but I can tmrw I think" I texted.

"Oh okayy" she said.

*LAURAS POV*
I'm so surprised, he usually never texts like this, he's always so hyper and always drives me to school, I don't really think he's home though...
I rewatched the news channel and looked back at the crash that happened.. after watching it several times I realized it was lucas' car.
I quickly ran out in my pyjamas, drove my car quickly to the hospital,
I ran in and asked the doctor..
"HAVE YOU SEEN LUCAS DOBRE?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am he's down that hall to the right, first room" the lady said.

"Thank you!!" I said while running down the hall.

I made it to the room and he was asleep.
I walked near the bed and sat down beside him. I kissed his cheek.

"Laura?.." Lucas said.

"Yes Lucas?"

"How'd you find me ?" He asked.

"Well I knew you were acting differently so I rewatched the accident and I noticed it was your car" I said tearing up.

"Oh babe ur so smart" he said.

"What happened to you!?" I asked

"Oh nothin'" he said.

"Lucas tell me right now" I said.

Lucas sighed and told me the truth.

"Well you know how you cut urself and that whole incident happened.." he said.

"Mhm"

"Well, I'm the person who donates my blood to you" he sighed again.

"LUCAS why!? And that's why you crashed!?" I said

"I donated because if I didn't you would die and I love you so much Laura, and I crashed because I was supposed to get 5 hours of rest after the donation but I wanted to see if ur ok so I got up and felt dizzy and yea" he said.

"Lucas you didn't have to do that" I said while hugging him tightly.

"How much longer will u have to stay here for?" I asked.

"3 hours" he sighed.

"Oh I'll stay with you then" I said.

He kissed my cheek and fell asleep.
I waited for him till the times over and he wakes up.

*3 hours later*

•TO BE CONTINUED•
This was like a short chapter in one place but I'll finish tonight ❤️

Please vote and follow me on Instagram, its the same username as the one right now! ♥️