Chapter 6

I went to the bathroom and on my way I grabbed a pencil sharpener, I got in, broke the sharpener so I only have the blade, I slowly started cutting myself, deeply I started screaming and yelling with pain, luckily no one was home, I kept yelling even more the more times I cut myself.
"WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME" I said cutting again. I stopped cutting at 5 because it hurt too much and I just fell asleep on the floor.
*Morning*
I woke up, blood on the floor, I cleaned it all and got ready for school again.
"Mom!??" I yelled. No one answered. I just thought that my mom would be grocery shopping or all.  I called Lucas to see if he could give me a ride to school.
"Hey Lucas, do u mind giving me a ride to school?, moms not home rn" I said.

"How about some fun instead of school" he said and added a smirk face.

"How can u read my mind" I sent back with a wink face. He came over to my house.
*ding dong*
I opened the door and hugged him right away!
"Hey princess" he said.
"Hi prince" I said back
He hugged me and squeezed me very tight.
"I missed you" he said
"Me too Lucas" I said
I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs, we went into the room.
He starting kissing me already so I just kissed back. He took his shirt off, he was about to take mine off too but I realized that my cuts were on my arms.
"STOP LUCAS" I screamed.
"LAURA!? What happened!?"
"Lucas this isn't a good time please just leave right now!" I said.
"Laura tell me" he said trying to force me.
"NO! Get OUT NOW" I yelled and started crying.
He left my room and the house and went back to school. I kept crying, I never wanted to leave my room ever again, my cuts started bleeding again so I had to add bandages. I didn't come to school today or the day after that, it's been 2 absent days at school and every day I get a text from Lucas, he always asks me if I'm ok...
*LUCAS POV*
I don't know what to do anymore, Laura kicked me out of her house, I mean are we still dating? Does she hate me? I wanna know if she's okay so I decided to go knock on her door to see.
I drove to her house and rang the door like 10 times, no one answered. I kept ringing and ringing and ringing and still no reply
*door opens*
"What do you want Lucas!" Laura said.

"I WANNA KNOW IF YOU ARE OKAY LAURA, U GOT ME WORRIED SICK!" I said.

"WELL THERES NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT" she said.

I barged into her house.
"LAURA TELL ME NOW!" I yelled .
She started crying really hard and I felt really bad, I gave her a big hug.

"You can trust me Laura, with anything!" I said kissing her cheek.

"Lucas i don't know what to do anymore!" She cried.
"I keep trying to be nice to everyone and they're all so mean to me" she cried even more.

"What happened!?" I said

"I can't say who did it but two girls were calling me a slut and mean stuff" she said.

"I will kill them!!" I said.
I held her arm...
"OW LUCAS GET UR ARM OFF" she yelled.
"WHAT!?" I said lifting her sleeve up.

That's when I saw it...

•TO BE CONTINUED•
please vote !!
Please follow!!
Please follow me on Instagram
@caringdobre