Chapter 5

*LUCAS POV*
I put my clothes back on, Laura was still asleep, I let her stay for the rest of the night. I went to get ready for bed, I layed down beside Laura and started playing with her hair,
"Oh hey Lucas" she said.
"Hey, why'd you wake up so fast, it's still 5AM" I said.
"Oh I'm sorry for staying for the night I should probably leave" she said as she was about to get up.
I pulled her arm back down to bed.
"No Laura, you can sleep the rest of the night" I said as I kissed her on the cheek.
"Okay, thank you" she said and she kissed me back.
I shut off the light and we both went to sleep.
*morning*
I woke up and no one was beside me, kinda made me sad. I went downstairs and found Laura cooking pancakes for us.
"Good morning cupcake" I said grabbing her waist from behind her.
"Good morning" she said as she turned her head and kissed me. She finished the pancakes and we both ate them and drove her back home.
"Thanks Lucas for letting me over" she said.
"It was worth it, I love you" I said.
"I love you too" she said as she entered her house.
*LAURAS POV*
I quickly ran upstairs to tell my friends about everything, I texted them all saying "hi" and no one replied. Then I remembered we have school. "Oh shoot" I said to myself, I quickly rode a bike to school and got late in class.
"Where have you been Laura" ms.fleming asked me.
"Oh sorry, my mom needed help with something " I said and lied.
Lucas turned around in his chair and winked at me.
I sat down beside Lucas. We both worked together and it was the best thing ever. It was lunch time so usually I'd wait for my friends at their locker.
"What do you want Laura" my friend Megan said.
"Oh don't we all eat lunch together like always?" I questioned.
"No not anymore" Emma said.
(Emma and Megan are Laura's friends)
"What!? Why!? What happened??" I asked.
"Go back to ur boyfriend you slut" Megan said.
I quickly ran to the field and decided to sit their instead. Lucas called me and I picked up.
"Babe where are you!?" He asked.
"Oh no where" I said sadly and hung up. I saw Lucas exiting the school and he saw me. Lucas ran to me and sat beside me.

"How'd you find me?" I asked.

"Cmon it was obvious, I heard birds through the phone" he said.
I really wanted to tell him what happened but I was scared that he would hate me again.

"What happened babe, why are you out here?" He said as he put his shoulder around me.

"I just feel like being outside for a bit, u can go back " I said holding in a tear.

"No, i would never leave you like that, that's nonsense!" He said as he kissed my cheek. He made me feel much better and we just kept talking about school, I didn't tell him what actually happened to me. *school bell rings*

"Let me drive you home babe" he said.

"Okay I love you Lucas " I said.

He drove me home and I went to the washroom and started....

• TO BE CONTINUED •
Please vote and comment any other things I can put in.