Chapter 32

*LAURAS POV*

I drove home and cried so much, I felt so broken, I just wanted to die. At this point of my life I just wanted it to end.
My phone started buzzing a lot so I checked it and it was everyone laughing at my video, it went viral...  I ignored everything and cried even more.

I called my mom to ask her for money.

"Hey honey!" Mom said.

"Mom please I need money!" I said.

"I'll transfer u some honey, what happened?" Mom said.

"I will tell u when I get home I don't wanna talk about it right now" I said crying on the phone.

"Okay I'll send 3000 is that enough?" Mom said.

"Yes mom I love you so much" I said.

"I love you too" she said back.

I hung up the phone and went to sleep.

*skip*

I woke up and opened the curtains and I saw a shadow of a person and it went away after a second. I was probably just paranoid.

I got 10 missed calls from Lucas.

"Stop trying to talk to me Lucas" I texted.

"Let me explain!" He texted.

"No, there's no explaining, im leaving Hollywood in two day, have fun." I said and hung up the call.

Lucas tried calling back but I didn't pick up.

I got the money transfer and I booked a ticket back to Maryland.

It was 9:00PM so i went to sleep,  I heard a weird noise coming from outside my apartment. I got up and went to the door.

"Uh who is it?" I said.

No one answered.

I unlocked the door and the noise stopped, I quickly opened the door to see who it was and it was jake.

"Jake!?" I said.

He covered my mouth and pulled me back inside my apartment, he shut the door and locked it.

I tried pulling his arm away from my mouth but he was too strong. I started mumbling loud and trying to yell but no words could come out of my mouth.

"shut the fuck up" jake said

I started tearing up, he dragged me to the room and I tried to hold on the couch but he pulled me harder.

"LET GO!" I yelled.

"Shh" jake said.

At this moment I was so confused, why would he do this.

He threw me on the bed and he told me to stay quiet.

"GET OUT" I said

"Laura I know you want this" he said.

He took his shirt off and the rest of his clothes.

"JAKE EW PLEASE STOP" I said crying.

I closed my eyes and hid under the blankets but he came and took the blankets off.

He started pulling my skirt down and took my clothes off

"JAKE IM GONNA CALL 911, GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME NOW! " I said.

He pinned me down I felt so dead, I couldn't move, I didn't even know what to do at this moment, I couldn't even think.

He started to stick his .... in me.

"Jake stop pls " I said crying .

It all started to happen, him raping me and I couldn't even move. I felt dizzy, everything was turning blurry and I fell asleep.

•TO BE CONTINUED•
Please vote, lmao sorry for the plot twist I wanted to add some stuff in it