Chapter 18

*LAURAS POV*

Lucas and I went to downstairs to get breakfast and we got changed, we are all about to film a YouTube video with, Lucas, Marcus, Alissa, jake, and Avery is recording....

I changed into these

I went downstairs to where everyone was shooting the YouTube video, we all started the YouTube video and Avery was recording, we finished the video after 2 hours and Jake edited it

"Lucas" I said

"Yea princess" he said turning his head to me.

"Is there a mall close to here?" I asked.

"Yeah it's huge, wanna go?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said getting excited.

"Jake, I'm taking Laura to that huge mall, I'll cya guys" Lucas said heading out of the door.

We got in the car and drove to the mall, it was HUGE.

"Woah that's so big" I said.

Lucas started laughing out of nowhere.

"Why u laughing!?" I asked.

"You said it's so big" he said as he smirked.

"Omg you're a dirty person" I said, we both laughed and got out of the car and went into the mall.

*skip mall*

Lucas bought me so much clothes, and a cute outfit to wear for the date.

"Lucas you didn't have to buy me all of these!" I said lifting up all the bags.

"It's for my princess, because I love my princess so much!" He said.

"But I feel ba-"  I got cut off by Lucas smashing his lips into mine.

"I love you" Lucas said.

"Me too" I said back.

We drove back home and we heard jake yell...

"LUCAS AND LAURA COME HURRY WE ARE WATCHING THE VIDEO!" Jake yelled from the balcony.

Me and Lucas ran inside and went upstairs to Jakes room, everyone sat on the bed and jake put on the YouTube video...

We kept watching, we were 5 minutes in the YouTube video...

"Lucas, why can't u see me in these videos" I whispered to Lucas

"Oh, you'll come in soon babe" he said.

"Okay.." I said.

We watched more of the YouTube video and I still wasn't in it, you could hear me talk and I wasn't even in it, I was cut off of the screen. Avery probably did this on purpose, why does she always hurt me...

I got off the bed and left the room and went to the washroom and sat on the floor.

I got another text message... from Avery.

"Did you enjoy the movie" she texted.

"Why do you hate me so much?!, what did I ever do to u" I  texted back

"Everything u do is stupid, nobody likes u" she texted.

I shut my phone off and cried in my knees. I heard footsteps so I got up quickly and flushed the toilet to pretend I was using the washroom..

"Babe r u ok?" Lucas said while knocking the door.

"Uh yeah, I'll be out in a second" I said wiping my tears.

I turned the sink on for 10 seconds and turned it off, I walked out of the washroom and saw Avery, kissing JAKE in the room ahead of me.

"WTf how can jake cheat on Alissa!" I thought to myself.

I ignored jake and Avery and went back to jakes room where everyone else was, Alissa looked so happy I didn't wanna make her feel sad, so I just hid the truth....

•to be continued•
Pls vote
Pls comment any things I can add into my story ❤️