Chapter 8

*LUCAS POV*
The doctor started taking my blood, he needed a whole bag and half of my blood and I allowed him. He finished taking my blood and told me to sit down for a solid 5 hours or more or I'll feel noxious. The doctor left to go check up on Laura and give her the blood.

*LAURAS POV*
I was laying in the hospital bed for almost 15 hours right now, I heard footsteps approaching me, I hoped it was Lucas, sadly not...

"Hey you're ready for your blood transformation?" The doctor said.

"Uh yeah who donated?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry we can't say who did it until the end, just incase you change your mind, it's for the best" the doc said.

"Alright sir, hurry tho I'm feeling dizzy again" I said.

"It's okay, if you faint again we will still do the blood transfer but you'll wake up feeling a bit weird" the doc said.

"Okay lets start then" I said
I layed back on the bed and he put a thick needle in my, the needle had a see through pipe that connects to the bag of blood the person donated, the sight of the blood passing through the pipe made me feel sick so I just went to sleep.
*1 hour later*

"Laura!? Are you awake, your blood transfer is done!" The doctor said waking me up.

"Oh yeah sorry I felt a bit tired and weird seeing the blood" I said.

"It's alright, happens to everyone" the doctor said.

"I'm feeling much better now, just sleepy though" I said.

"Get some rest I'll go tell everyone the great news" the doctor said.

*LUCAS POV*
I woke up an hour after the blood donation, I remember the doctor told me to wait 5 hours and it's been 1 so I have to wait another 4 hours, but I really wanna see laura.

"Sir are you okay?" The doctor asked.

"Uh yeah, feeling really boneless" I laughed.

"You'll get used to it, get some more rest" the doctor said.

The doctor was about to leave but I stopped it before he could...

"Wait doc!" I yelled.

"Yes sir?" He said.

"How's laura? Is she awake now!?" I asked.

"Yes she's awake, thanks to you" he said

I smiled and pretended to sleep again. As soon as I saw the doctor leave I got up straight away, took off all my health care shit attached to me and ran to Laura's room, I started feeling dizzy as the doctor said but I finally saw her again

"Princess, ur awake! Are you alright" I said hugging her really tight.

"Yes Lucas I'm fine, I really want to know who donated the blood though" she said.

I kept my mouth shut and didn't tell her I did it because I didn't want her to think I'm gonna get hurt for donating a lot of blood.

"Well whoever did it is a sweet person" I said.

"Now let's take you home where you belong" I said.

We got in the car and I drove her to her house.

"Wanna stay the night?" She asked.

"Sure" I said.
I really wanted her to feel comfortable after what happened.

We got in her house, got ready to sleep and went to bed. I tucked her in and gave her a kiss.

"Goodnight babe I love you" I said, but she already fell asleep.

I couldn't stay long, I felt like falling to the floor but I couldn't leave too early, I planned on leaving at 2AM so I got little rest.

*2 AM*
I quickly got up and got ready, still feeling dizzy even more, I got into the car, started driving home..
I started feeling more and more worse every second and then I started seeing black, all black.
And that's when I...

•TO BE CONTINUED•
Please vote, comment anything if you want and follow me on Instagram
My Instagram is caringdobre ❤️
Will be posting another chapter probably tonight or tomorrow