Chapter 16

*LAURAS POV*
I walked down to the hotel that I will be staying at and bought a room for at least a week.

I opened my suit case and changed into comfortable clothes.

I sat down on the bed and cried myself to sleep

*1 HOUR LATER*
I heard someone knocking on my door, I probably think it's the guy who works at the hotel...turned out to be Marcus.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Come on Laura, he's gonna make it up for you, just forgive him, it was an accident he didn't mean to" Marcus said.

I started tearing up.

"If it was an accident, he never bothered to explain! Him and her giggling on the plane hurt me even more Marcus, I can't take the pain anymore" I said.

"Please just get out of this crappy hotel and come with me" he said.

I looked back at my suit case and sighed, I sat on the bed with my hands on my head looking down.

"Please Laura!" He said while zipping my suitcase.

He packed my suitcase again and put it Infront of the door.

"You are coming with me! " he said

"ugh fine" I said getting up, I put on my shoes and got my money back and left the hotel.

We drove up Hollywood hills, and we arrived to jakes house.

"Marcus" I said as he's about to get out of the car.

"Yes?" Marcus said.

"Is Avery there?" I asked

"yeah she is" he sad feeling bad for me.

I sighed and got out of the car. Marcus rang the door and Alissa answered.

"OMGGG HEYYY LAURA!!!" She said hugging me tightly

I was so confused at this moment because I didn't even know her, but I played along with it..

"Hey Alissa, nice to meet ya, can I get a hooyahhh?!" I said hugging back.

We started laughing, Alissa seemed really sweet and kind.

Lucas was sitting on the couch Infront of the door staring at me and Marcus, I got so scared, my heart beat even faster when I saw Avery walking to him and siting beside him.

*LUCAS POV*
I saw Laura's beautiful face again, she looked so happy, but inside she's broken. I saw Avery walking towards me and she winked at me and sat down beside me, I finally understood what Avery is trying to do...she wants me!!
I got up right away avoiding Avery and sat down on the other couch.

*LAURAS POV*

I heard someone yelling "WHOS HERE?!" And that someone was Jake, Jake Paul.

"Oh sup" he said stroking his fingers through his hair.

"Hey jake, nice to see you" I said

He walked back to the kitchen making a video for YouTube with Avery and Marcus went upstairs and it was only me and Lucas downstairs, this was so awkward, my face turned blush red, I wanted to tell him how I felt right now but I am too scared...
I got a text from Marcus,
"Sit beside him!" He said.
"IM too nervous!!!" I said back.
"Laura come on you have to" he said.
"Ok ok"  I replied and shut my phone off and put it in my pocket. I looked at Lucas and he was staring at the floor playing with his hair, I walked up beside him and sat down beside him.

"Uhh hey" I said getting really nervous.

" oh hi" he said.

We had a long awkward silence but he broke it after 2 minutes.

"Okay look Laura, I love you a lot and that time you saw me and Avery kiss, she forced it and I broke it right away but you didn't see that I broke it, the plane ride with her was the worst 10 hours of my lifeeee!" He said.

He grabbed my hands and held them in each of his hands.

"I love you Laura and I want to be with you for the rest of my life, I would never treat you like dirt, and if I did then I would realize how much of a douchebag I am" he said.

I sighed and put my head on his shoulder.

"Lucas" I said.

"Yes" he said.

"I love you, I'm sorry for not talking to you, I was being really immature" I said tearing up.

"It's okay we all make mistakes" he said.

"So can I call you princess again?" He asked.

"U always could have!!" I said.

I took my head off his shoulder and kissed him...

•TO BE CONTINUED•
please vote ! ❤️ I'm sorry this chapter was boring, it's 2;30AM for me and I'm really tired so good night ❤️ ily guys