Chapter 15

*Lauras pov*

I felt really uncomfortable and it's been 5 hours already hearing Avery flirting with Lucas. I was so done with this, why did I even come here, why did I even listen to Lucas.

"Laura?!" Marcus said.

"Yeah?" I said

"Can I talk to you?, please over their" he said pointing Infront of the washroom.

"Uh yeah sure" I said while following him.

"Can you please tell me what's happening with you" he asked.

"Marcus, im just so broke right now" I said tearing up.

"Why!!???" He said

"It's Avery, she's been bullying me ever since I dated Lucas, she wants him Marcus, all to herself" I cried.

"She so jealous, that's why she wants to hurt u" he said while hugging me.

I showed him the messages of what Avery has sent me.

"Wow that's actually so rude how could she" he said.

"Yea" I said wiping my tear away.

"Well don't worry, if Lucas isn't here for you, I am" he said.....

*LUCAS POV*
I wasn't really happy sitting with Avery, first hour was fine but she's kind of annoying now, she won't stop fantasizing about me and my body...I heard Marcus and Laura and I turned around and saw them Infront of the washroom, Laura was crying and Marcus was talking to her I tried to ignore it, I thought that Laura was doing this on purpose because she's mad at me.

"You okay?" Avery asked.

"Uh yea I'm okay" I said, but I lied, I'm broke right now, without Laura I don't even know how to think.

I look back again and Marcus kissed Laura, on the lips, my heart hasn't felt this broken before, my princess just kissed another guy... how could she!!!??

*LAURAS POV*

Marcus leaned in to kiss me and he did, but I broke it the second after he did.

"I'm sorry Marcus, I can't do this right now" I said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry for going too far and making you feel uncomfortable" he said looking down.

"It's okay, can we pretend this never happened because I still love Lucas so much" I said.

"Yeah lets forget" he said while we sat back down.

*PLANE LANDS*

"Attention all passengers, we have just arrived to Hollywood, California, please grab your bags and have a great day"

We all got off the plane I got off alone...

"Laura!!" Lucas yelled running up to me and walking with me.

"What do u want" I said getting mad.

"Why did you kiss Marcus!!" He said getting mad.

"And why did you kiss Avery?" I said walking away from him.

*LUCAS POV*
I never ever ever ever wanted to kiss Avery, she kissed me on purpose and I broke the kiss right after, I never meant to hurt Laura.

I saw Laura walk away from me and my heart broke, but i deserve it, I broke her heart so bad and I don't know how to make it up to her.

*LAURAS POV*

I got in the limo taxi that will take us to jakes house, Lucas sat next to me and Marcus next to Lucas and Avery next to Marcus.
I looked out of the window the whole time trying to avoid Lucas, he touched my thigh...

"Laura please, let me explain." He said

"No, there's nothing to explain Lucas" I said quietly.

I looked away, and he started going on his phone, I look down at his phone without him knowing and I see him staring at the pic of me everyone was laughing at, I quickly turned around and started crying

We were so close to jakes house but I didn't wanna go their anymore, my life is ruined.

"Stop the car, I'm getting out"

The taxi stopped and I got out.

"Where r u going laura!??" Lucas said getting worried.

"Away from you guys, I'm staying at this hotel" i said as I teared up and walked away.

The taxi drove away and they left..

*LUCAS POV*

"Now look what you've done Lucas, u broke her fucking heart" Marcus said getting mad at me.

"I didn't mean to!" I said.

"You can't just say you didn't mean to and expect things to work out" Marcus said.

I guess he's right, I do have to own up to my mistakes, I'm going to make it up for her.

•TO BE CONTINUED•
Please follow this account on wattpad!

Pls vote ❤️
If there's any spelling mistakes I'm sorry, I'm trying to write as much as I can ♥️