Chapter 23

*LAURAS POV*

I was so broke, I can't believe he hurt me again, maybe I should just end things between me and him, but jake would kick me out and I don't have enough money for a plane ticket back.

*20 min later*

I changed into this

And went downstairs to eat

Everybody was sitting down on the couch and Lucas was looking at me, I rolled my eyes at him and went to the kitchen.

I was in the mood for scrambled eggs, I cracked the eggs and started cooking them. I felt someone touch the side of my hips, I look back to see who it was and it was Lucas.

"Babe please!, let me explain" he said.

"No Lucas, I told u to go away!!!" I said

I turned the stove off and left and went back upstairs and cried in my room.

*LUCAS POV*

I ran upstairs to jake,

"Yo bro, I'm going to show Laura the necklace today, she's getting really mad at me" I said.

"Alright, u go to the beach, it has a Ferris wheel, and be there, and I'll take Laura their, she won't even know you are their" jake said.

"Ok I'll go right now" I said leaving his room.

I ran downstairs and put on my shoes and left the house and drove to the beach.

*skip*

I made it to the beach and waited.

*LAURAS POV*

I heard a knock on my door, it's probably Lucas again.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's jake, dress up, we're going to the beach!, Lucas left with Marcus, it's going to be me you and Alissa" jake said.

"Oh um okay, I'll be down in a second" I said.

I quickly got up and changed into these

I ran downstairs and met jake in his car

"Thanks for inviting me" I said.

"My pleasure" he said.

We drove halfway and he stopped at the side of the road.

"Laura, u know you're beautiful" he said putting his hand on my thigh.

"Ummm thanks?" I said.

I felt so weird, like he has a girlfriend wtf.

He leaned in to kiss me.

"stop!" I said

"What?!" Jake said.

"I have a boyfriend, and u have a girlfriend" I said .

"So?" Jake said.

"Don't be a jerk" I said

"Wtf ok" jake said.

We continued driving, it was awkward, we didn't talk.

We finally made it to the beach, there was a beautiful Ferris wheel.

"Ok you can go on the Ferris wheel I'll be down at the beach" jake said.

"Ok" I said.

I went up the stairs to make it on the fairground, I walked to the Ferris wheel and sat down in the seat. I felt someone sit beside me and it was Lucas.

"get out!" I said.

"No babe, it's too late" he said trying to hold my hand but I didn't let him.

The Ferris wheel started moving.

"Pls just let me explain everything!" He said.

" what do u want !!!" I said getting mad.

The Ferris wheel stopped at the top and the sunset was beautiful.

He pulled out a pandora box.

"Lucas pls" I said trying not to tear up.

"This is for u babe, that's why I was talking to the girl in the store, to pick the right gift for u babe" he said holding my hand.

He gave me the box and I opened it...

"It's beautiful" I said tearing up.

"I love you Laura, I want to be with you forever" Lucas said.

I hugged him really tightly and kissed him.

•TO BE CONTINUED•
Please vote ❤️