Chapter 20

*LAURAS POV*
I lied to Lucas, right Infront of his face, he got so mad at me he left me.

I went into the washroom and cried and hoped that Alissa would never ever find out no matter what.

"Laura u good bro ?" Jake said.

My heart started beating really fast...

"Uh yah" I said turning the sink on

Whenever I think of jake, I always think about the scene where Avery and him kissed.

I finally left the washroom and went downstairs to get a snack.

I saw Marcus and Lucas filming a YouTube video, they were making their own pizzas with random ingredients.
I got too scared to go in the kitchen so I took a nap on the couch.

*20 minutes into sleep*

I felt water on my face, I opened my eyes and Avery had a water bottle opened, towards my face.

"Avery don't" I said.

She dumped all the water on me and the couch and my shirt got all wet.

"Bitch" she said throwing the water bottle at me.

Jake came downstairs and asked what happened.

"Oh she spilled her water bottle " Avery said as she gave me the death stare.

"Oh uh ya sorry I'll clean everything up" I said throwing the water bottle out.

"Where's everyone?" I asked .

"They left for like 2 hours to get video supplies, Lucas and Marcus needed more stuff" jake said.

"Oh okay.." I said getting sad. Usually Lucas always takes me with him but not this time, he took Alissa ....

"Okay I'll be upstairs if u need anything" jake said.

"Me too" Avery said winking to me.

I rolled my eyes and cleaned up the area.

I went to the kitchen, finally got a snack. I tried calling Lucas 3 times but it went to a voicemail, I guess he is really mad at me, I started tearing up and I hear noises from upstairs. It was Avery and Jake, they were fucking smashing. I lost my appetite so I threw out my food. I kept hearing it, I just felt like puking, how can someone be a fucking jerk to their own girlfriend and cheat on her just like that.

The noise really got in my head and I couldn't take it no more. I left the house and went for a walk.

*LUCAS POV*
Laura tried calling me, 3 times, I put her right through to voicemail.

*skip 2 hours*

Me and Marcus went home and set up all our supplies. Jake ran downstairs zipping his pants up and Avery came down too, I felt weird but jake would never cheat.

"Where's laura at?" Marcus asked.

"I actually don't know, she left the house an hour ago, she never told me where she went" jake said.

I got really scared and went looking for her.

"Guys I'll be back, I wanna go find her." I said running out of the door.

I quickly ran up the hills because I know Laura loves the hills and she would probably go their.

It took me 20 minutes to get all the way up and I saw her, sitting on the edge of a cliff on-top of the Hollywood sign. I slowly walked to her and sat down beside her.

"Why did u come, I thought you were mad at me" Laura said throwing a rock down the hill.

"Well why'd u run off?" I asked.

"Lucas, i felt uncomfortable" She said.

"Well you can tell me anything Laura, u can trust me remember" I said looking at her beautiful eyes.

She rubbed her eyes and put her head on my shoulder.

"this whole thing doesn't feel right Lucas" she said

*LAURAS POV*

"What do you mean babe" Lucas said.

I guess it's time for me to tell him everything that happened...

•TO BE CONTINUED•
Please vote ❤️
Comment ur name and you might be in the story!! ❤️ ❤️