Chapter 3

I got ready, changed into these

"I hope tonight goes well" I said to myself

I got a text message from Lucas.
"Hey I'm out, r u ready" Lucas texted.
"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec" I replied.
I quickly ran downstairs and put on extra mascara and my shoes, I saw Lucas in his fancy clothes, cute hair and his sport car.
"Hey Lucas" I said while getting in the car.
"Hey cupcake" he said.
"What happened to Shortcake 😂 " I said.
"That's getting old now, ur too cute to be called shortcake" he said.
My face turned tomato red, could he possibly get any cuter.
"Hah" I said shy.
We drove to my favourite restaurant, 'Lone Star' we got in. Lucas pulled my chair out for me.
"Ur seat ma'am" he said.
"Oh why thank you sir" I said back.
We both laughed and placed our order, he got steak and fries and I got a burger.
We had a wonderful time, we got to know each other more and more.
"Hey I'm sorry I need to use the washroom I'll be back in a minute!" I said.
"Take ur time cupcake" he said.
I ran to the washroom and looked at myself in the mirror, told my self that I will no longer be stressed out, no more bullies which means no cuts. WAIT WHAAAT LUCAS JUST CAME IN THE WASHROOM!?
"Hey cupcake" he said while leaning on the wall.
He came over to me and hugged me.
"You okay Lucas?" I said.
"Yes I just can't stop thinking about what I've done to u" he said. 
"That was In the past Lucas, I forgive you Lucas and i know why u did that and I understand!" I said as I looked right in his eyes.
*LUCAS POV*
I couldn't stop thinking about what I've done to her, mostly I can't stop thinking wether I should go in for a kiss or not. Would she think I'm desperate for kissing her? Or would she like it?
"Okay ❤️ " I said back.
"Lucas I need to tell u something that I've been holding in for so long" she said.
"Yeah anything cupcake" I replied.
"Ever since you came to this school, I always have liked you, no matter what, no matter if u bullied me or anything u did, I always thought of you, and this moment right now is really special to me" she said.
I didn't know what to say so that's when I did it, gave her a kiss, not on the cheek, on her L I P S. I leaned in and held her waist with both hands and kissed her.
*LAURA POV*
I couldn't stop, I loved this. I kissed him back and things got more intense. He put his hands on my hips and kept kissing me even more, and all I did was keep going with it. He started grabbing my ass 😂, I let him obviously.
"Damn Laura that a fine ass their" he said.
I started laughing and we both did.
"Okay we should do this another time, the girls PUBLIC washroom isn't a great place 😂..." I said.
"True, let me take you back home it's getting late" he said as he took his hands off me and handed me my purse.
We got outside and in his car, he drove me home and kissed my cheek goodbye.
"I'll cya later" Lucas said.
"Bye" I said.

•TO BE CONTINUED•
crinnnge