Author's Note/ SEQUEL

Hello everyone! Its greekfreakkth, and I'm tacking this note on to the end of the story to tell you all that the sequel is up and running!

It's (currently) called Hope In Hiding (Sequel to The Lost Potter) and you can find it either on my profile or at the link below (not sure if it'll work 😬). I have nine parts written for it so far, but as of today I'll have three uploaded for you guys to see. This system should hopefully prevent the continuity errors I had in this book, but only time will tell.

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/7HuK1hJn6E

To give a brief intro into the next book, Olivia and Sirius have taken off on Buckbeak to Merlin knows where. This story will detail the next few books in the HP series as seen by Olivia's perspective. Just a warning, I get a little more into the teenage "everything's changing" aspect of it than Rowling does, but that's just because Olivia's gone through a lot more and I want to make this as realistic as I can.

I want to thank all of you for reading and giving me such great feedback on this story, it's such a wonderful feeling to know that people actually enjoy what I write. And I do hope you'll keep enjoying in the sequel 😊.

Anyway, please leave feedback and I hope you enjoy Hope in Hiding !