Chapter 3

I arrived to the airport. I got through security and was now searching for food. I was starving since it was like 2 hours since I ate something. Since the airport was really big, it had a lot of eating places. I decided just to go to Starbucks. I went in there and ordered. I sat down on I chair. While I waited for my name to get called I got a text from Mia.

M: Hey guirl! Want me to pick you up at the airport?

                                   Abi: Yeah sure! I'm probably going to land at 1pm

M: 👍🏻 Can't wait to see you hoe!!

                                    Abi: Can't wait to see you either you little dusty bitch!

M: loveeee youuu

                                 Abi: loveeee youuu too

I put my phone away right when they called my name. I went up to get it. I sat down again and waited on my flight.
     ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

There were 5 minutes till we landed and i was very excited to get off this plane. I haven't slept the whole flight and i couldn't wait to hit the bed.
I stepped outside the plane and the could air hit me. I took a deep breath and walked towards the exit.
I looked desperately after Mia. After about five minutes of searching my eyes land on hers. A huge smile appeared on my face and I ran as fast as I could. I jumped in her arms and she lost her balance so we ended up on the floor. People around us, looked at us like we were weird but I  didn't care. I was finally with Mia again!

Tbh I want a relationship like Abi and Mia's irl. But none of my friends likes to get called a hoe and I don't understand it;(( okay byeeee hoes!