Chapter 11

When we arrived at the golf club, we all made our way to the reception to get our golf clubs and the balls so we could play. We all walked down to were we were gonna play. "So, who's gonna go first?" Corbyn asked. "I wanna go first" Zach yelled excited and took a club. He placed the ball on the little thing that I have no idea what is called, and got into place. He swung the club with a lot of power. It would have been a perfect shot, if... he actually had hit the ball. Instead, the ball just fell of the little ring and it landed like 2 cm from him. His head felt down in shame, while we all laughed at him. "That's the worst thing I've ever seen" I said while laughing. "Like you could do it better yourself" Zach said annoyed. "I can go it much better" I said with a lot of confident and took the club out of his hand. I placed the ball and swung the club. But mine was just as bad as Zach's. "you're just as bad as I am" Zach said and laughed. "Mine went further than yours therefore, I'm better than you" I said while sticking my tongue out. He did the same. "Okay lovebirds, my turn" Logan said and pushed us away. I could feel the heat rise to my cheek and I turned around quickly facing Mia who just smirked at me. It was now Logans turn. He swung the club and hit it with a lot of strength. It was a perfect hit and the ball went super far. Logan just turned around, dropped the club and said: And that's how you do it kids! Yeet!" "Okay my turn" Jack said and took the club up from the ground. "Jack I know I make it look super easy but it's pretty hard" Logan joked. Jack just rolled his eyes playfully. "I got this" jack said and was pretty confident. "I bet 5 bucks that he will miss" Logan whispered to me. "Deal" I said back and we shook hands. Jack swung the club and hit the ball perfectly and it went much farther than Logan's. " 5 bucks please" I said and put my hand in front of Logan. "Ugh" Logan complained and gave me the 5 bucks. "How are you so good at golf?" Mia asked impressed. Jack just shrugged his shoulders and smiled.
We played golf for a few hours more and then decided to head home. Logan went home to his apartment with Brandon and the boys plus Mia and I went home to the house.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We had been home for some hours now and we had just been in the living room, talking and the boys played a little music too. I couldn't stop looking at Zach the whole time. He was so freakin cute when he talked and when he sang and ugh he was just cute all the time. This boy is driving me crazy. I seriously need to get over him.
Mia and I were gonna have a sleepover so we went into my room to get into our pjs. "So how you holding up?" Mia asked while we were sitting on my bed. "Not good! He's driving me crazy. I wish he feels the same about me. He's so freakin cute and it's annoying the shit out of me that he don't feel the same way" I said annoyed.

Zach's p.o.v

Me and the boys were just sitting on the sofa, talking when I saw Mia's phone laying on the table. I grabbed it and went to her room to give it to her. I was standing in front of her bedroom door and was about to knock when I heard her and Mia talking. "He's driving me crazy. I wish he feels the same about me. He's so freakin cute and it's annoying the shit out of me that he don't feel the same way" Abi said annoyed. I was confused. She has a crush on some boy. My stomach started to hurt a lot and it gave me a weird feeling. I got super sad. Why did I get sad just because she likes some boy. He's probably an f boy who don't deserve Abi. Wait what am I saying. I just laid her phone on the table outside her door. I didn't feel like talking to her. I went back to the living room. "Hey boys I'm going to bed, I don't feel well. Goodnight!" I said and walked towards my room. "Goodnight" all the boys said in unison. What is wrong with me?

GUYS WE FREAKIN HIT 2K!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! IT MEANS SO MUCH.
Do you guys like other persons p.o.v instead of just Abis??
I hope your guys are enjoying my story! Byeeeeee