Chapter 18

I got home after hanging out with Hayes for some hours. My phone had been blowing up with text from the guys but I didn't bother checking them. Hayes is a really sweet guys but he is and will always be just a friend. My heart belongs to another person! I need to talk to him.
I went into the house and got bombarded with questions from the boys right away! The only person who wasn't here was Zach. "I was so worried about you!" Jonah said and hugged me. "Never do this again to us" Daniel said. "I'm okay guys! I just hung out with Hayes for a bit to get my mind of some stuff!" I answered annoyed. "Wait who is Hayes?" Jack asked confused. "A guy I met today. He's really sweet" I said. "Do you like this guy?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah! As a friend, but nothing else" I said and walked towards my room. I went into my room and was surprised by what I saw. It was Zach, laying on my bed with his phone in his hand. "Oh hey Zach!" I said awkwardly, walking into the room. "So this is why we can't be together? You are seeing someone else!" Zach practically yelled while shoving his phone in my face. "What no!" I said. "No it's okay I get it! You liked me once but then you got tired of me and moved on to another man! You are nothing but a little whore and I can't believe I once liked you!" Zach yelled and stormed out of my bedroom. I burst out in tears and felt to the ground. He called me a whore! How dare he! I'm not a whore. Or am I? Jonah came running into my bedroom and got down on the floor to hug me. I just sobbed into his chest. "What happened Abi" Jonah asked confused. I tried telling him but I couldn't get any words out. I was devastated. I just sobbed into Jonahs chest for what felt like hours.

Uh oh!! More drama!! I like drama to much tbh haha. I will try to update more often! Okay I'm going to bed! Byeeeeee