Chapter 5

Mia and I pulled up in front of the boys house. It was the first time seeing it and holy cow it was big. Maybe I could get used to live here. "Wow" was the only word Mia said. "I know" I said back. We both stood there with our jaws dropped. "Should we go in" Mia asked while she laughed a little. "Yeah let's go" I said and took her arm and dragged her to the front door. I didn't wanna spend time on knocking on the door so I just went straight in. "JONAH YOUR DAY JUST GOT TEN TIMES BETTER BECAUSE YOUR FAVOURITE SISTER JUST ARRIVED" I yelled while making my way to the kitchen. "Abigail" Jonah said as he walked over to hug me. I hugged him back and I just now noticed four boys standing behind us. Jonah and I pulled away and I nodded my head towards the boys and gave Jonah a "introduce me to the boys" look. " oh yeah right" he said. "Guys this I my baby sister Abigail. Abigail this I Daniel, Jack, Zach and you know Corbyn" he said. I waved awkwardly to them and said hi. "Oh and this is my best friend Mia" I said and pointed at her. She also waved and said hi. "Let me show you your room" Jonah said and guided me to the bedroom. In the bedroom there was I bed of course, a closet and yeah that was pretty much it. It didn't matter that there only were a few things in there, I was only going to use it to sleep in anyways. I sat my thing down on the bed. "Thanks Jonah. Well we should get going Mia. See you tonight Jonah" I said while walking back to the kitchen. "No you're not going anywhere! I haven't seen you in so long! I want to catch up" Jonah said while he pouted at me. "Hey Abigail it's fine. We can hang out tomorrow! Spend some time with your brother" Mia said. "Fine" I said while hugging Mia. "Bye guys" Mia said while walking out the door. "Bye" we all yelled. "So what you wanna do?" I asked while sitting down on a chair. "We could go swimming" Zach yelled excited. "Were?" I asked confused. "In the backyard" Jonah answered in a duh tone. "You guys have a pool in the backyard?" I asked while getting excited. " yeah we do. So you wanna go swimming?" Jack asked. " hell yeah" I yelled excited. "Language" Jonah said and gave me the killer eyes. "Sorry mom" I said while I ran in to change. As I walked in to my room I could here the other guys saying stuff like: "yo bro your sister is cool" or "omg your sister is a savage". But then I heard Zach say: "she's hot bro! How are you guys even related". I blushed really hard at the last comment, but then I heard my overprotective brother. "Zach wth she's my sister". I laughed a little and walked into my room.
5 minutes later i heard a knock on the door.