Chapter 27

I've been locked in my room since I got the bad news. My phone has been blowing up with text from Zach and the other boys, but I haven't answered them. It's too hard. My mom has tried to make me go outside and hang with my friends but I was never in the mood. Jonah is home too. He got the news Tuesday and flew home the same day. I begged him not to tell the other boys.
Zach's POV
"Guys I'm worried! It's been a week and Abi hasn't texted me back and she hasn't been active on her social media" I said to the boys. "Yeah I know! I've been texting her and calling her over 100 times" Daniel said. "I've tried to ask Jonah but he isn't answering either" Jack said frustrated. "I don't know what to do. I'm so worried" I said again. I have to see her and make sure she's okay. "Guys I'm gonna catch a flight to go see her. I need to make sure she's okay" I said. The all nodded. I went on my computer to buy a plane ticket.
Abi's POV
"Abi can I come in" Jonah said while knocking on my door. I was laying in my bed just staring at the wall. "Mhm" I answered. I heard the door open and close again. "Abi please talk to me. I miss you. I know this is hard for you, it's hard for all of us. But you can't just lock yourself in. You need to talk to somebody" Jonah said, sounded like he was about to cry. I sat up in my bed. I didn't know what to say. I tear fell from his eye. "Jonah please don't cry" I said and pulled him in for a hug. He started to sob louder witch made me cry. We just sat there crying together. I needed this more than a knew. I needed to get it all out.

Zach's POV
I was at the airport, ready to board the plane. I couldn't sleep the whole time on the plane, cuz I couldn't stop thinking about Abi.
The plane had just landed and I waited for my suitcase. I got my suitcase and went towards the exit. I called for an Uber on the plane so it would be outside when I landed. I went into the Uber and told him the address. 10 minuets later, I was outside her house. I took a deep breath and got out of the car. I walked up to the front door and knocked on the door.

Abi's POV
Jonah and I had talked for a long time. It felt good getting it all of my chest. I'm blessed to have a brother like him.
Right now I was in the kitchen, eating some food. Jonah was in his room and mom and dad was at work. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I got up from my chair and opened the door. Outside was a person I didn't expect. "Zach? What are you doing here?"

Hey!! I know a said in the last one that I would update, but I forgot to hahah. But here is the chapter! What do you guys think is wrong with Abi?
Okay byeeeee