Rant

Okay I just need to rant a little!
So I don't know if you guys have heard but there's this boyband from the uk called Roadtrip. Yeah I have never heard about them. Anyways. Today on Logan Paul's vlog he was in a little car accident and while he was sorting things out I guess one of the guys from roadtrip came and told Logan that he was in a band called roadtrip. Then Logan said that the only boy band he knew was Why don't we and then he drove off. Then on twitter roadtrip tweeted: Why don't we show @loganpaul who the real boyband are!  First of all learn your grammar before you fight.
I feel like they only came up to Logan because they will have what why don't we have. They are only starting this beef because they want attention. Then all the roadtrip fans are dissing why don't we. I can't see what Why don't we have to do with all this. They weren't even there. Like why don't we have worked there butts of to get to we're they are now. Yeah Logan helped a little, but mainly they did it themselves.  This I just my opinion so don't hate if you don't agree. I can have my opinion and you can have yours.

Okay I just felt like I needed to get this of my chest. None of my friends are fans of Why don't we so I couldn't talk to them so I thought I would just write it here. Okay but fr why don't we will always be better than roadtrip!