Chapter 6

"Come in" I yelled while I put my clothes in the closet. "Can you talk for a minute?" Jonah asked while entering my room. "Yeah sure what do you wanna talk about?" I asked sitting down on my bed. "Okay so I'm just gonna say this straight! You can't date any of the boys" he said. I looked confused at him. "It wasn't my intention first of all, but now I'm curious! Why can't I date any of the boys?" "Because they are gonna hurt you. Plus if you get together with one of them and you break up, it's gonna get super awkward when you visit me" "wth Jonah I've been here one day. I haven't even had a proper conversation with any of your friends yet. And what if I start to like one of them, which is never gonna happen, what are you then gonna do. You can't forbid me to have a relationship. You're not my dad. You can't tell me what I can and can't do!" I said back. "Abigail they are gonna hurt you. Boys always do. I just wanna protect you. I don't want you to get hurt" Jonah answered. "You don't have to protect me for gods sake. I'm not a baby anymore. I can look after myself" I said really annoyed. I couldn't handle being in this house no more. I've been here for 30 minutes and Jonah is already acting like dad. I need to get out. "Are we done here. Mia is in her way over to pick me up" I said. I really wanna end this conversation. "Why were are you going?" "We are just going to a little party to meet up with some friends" I said. "You are not going to at party Abigail. You can't be drinking alcohol, you are underage plus I do t like you being in La all by yourself at nighttime"  Jonah said. "Ughh first of all it's a small party with my girl friends and there will be no drinking at all and I'm not by my self I'm with Mia and all of my other friends. Jonah why do you have to act like dad?" I answered back annoyed. "I promised mom and dad I would look after you and I can't look after you if you're not with me and here in the house so it's still a no, you are not going to that party" Jonah said crossing his arms. I couldn't take it anymore. He wouldn't let me do anything. I opened the door to my bedroom and walked fast towards the front door. I stopped up and said: "Jonah i literally hate you" and then turns around and walked out the door. I was so frustrated. Mia hadn't arrived yet so I sat down on the ground. I heard the door open and footsteps coming towards me "Jonah if that's you, you can just give up. I'm going out no matter what you say" I turns around to see Zach stand there. "Oh hi Zach" I said and looked down in my lap. "Hi" he said back at sat down next to me. "What happened" Zach asked confused. "Jonah came to talk to me. He started saying a lot of bs. He said I couldn't date any of you guys cause you would just hurt me and that you didn't do relationships. Like I hadn't planned on dating one of you guys like he has to take a chill pill. He's acting like dad and I can't stand it. I think I'm just going to move in with Mia" I answered. "No don't move in with Mia. I haven't seen Jonah this excited since our song was played on the radio. He was so happy when he found out you were going to stay here. He has missed you so much. He just need to realise that you're not a little baby anymore" "thank you Zach that actually helped a lot" I said and put my head on his shoulder. We sat like that until Mia arrived. Maybe living with my brother won't me that bad.

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @itsnotsonia, genevanataliaa, @jonahmarais, @imzachherron and 65

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @itsnotsonia, genevanataliaa, @jonahmarais, @imzachherron and 65.345 others
@amaraia
My actual ride or dies. Love these girl so freakin much. Glad to finally be with them again!:)
Tagged: @MiaSmith, @itsnotsonia and @genevanataliaa

Load more comments

@username1: you guys are looking so gorgeous like I can't...

@MiaSmith: love you babe!

@itsnotsonia: we're looking fine as hell!

@genevanataliaa: thanks to the random dude for talking this pic! He was a lifesaver:*

@username2: ew! I don't know why people love them so much. They are just a bunch of hoes...

@imzachherron: @username2 please leave if you don't have anything nice to say

@username3: so cute! Zach is sticking up for Abigail^^

@username4: I ship them sm

@Username5: #zabi

@username6: #ZABI !!!

@username7 #zabi

Okay tbh i made this chapter at 3am i the morning and have no idea if it's any good by needed to post something! The only ship name I could think of was Zabi and I don't know if I like it. What do you guys think?
I need to sleep now. Byeeeee