Chapter 16

"Wait what! Why? Did I do something wrong? Is it because of Jonah? Because we could talk to him and get his approve on us!" Zach said and was sounding like he was on the nerve to cry. "No no you didn't do anything wrong! And it has nothing to do with Jonah. A matter of fact, I don't care if Jonah approves my relationship or not" I answered. "Then why can't we be together" he said and sat down on my bed. "Because..., it's complicated. I just can't" I said and walked out of the room and outside the house. I walked down the road. I needed to find a place where I could be alone and just think. I walked for what felt like ages. My phone had went of a hundred times dice I left home, but i didn't feel like checking it. I came to the beach and found a place where there were no people in sight, and sat down on the sand. It was a little bit chilly out and i of course forgot to bring a jacket. I just sat there in complete silence and just thought. Mostly about Zach. Should I let him in. And let him get to know me? No it would just end up like last time. I don't want to let that happen again! But I like him! He's not like the other guys! Or maybe he is! It's just like what Jonah said: he will end up hurting you. Is he right or not? My thoughts got interrupted by someone. "Hey can I sit here?"...."

I'm so super sorry I haven't updated in sooo long! Today was my first day of 9th grade and I alereafy had a ton of homework. I think I'm going to post two times a week. Tuesday and Thursday and then Saturday or maybe Friday. I don't know yet. Thank you guys for sticking around even though it took me ages to update. But o will go to bed. Byeeeee