Chapter 30

3 months later

For 3 months now I have been dealing with cancer. It's been really hard but Zach never left my side. The first month I started loosing big chunks of my hair, so I decided to cut it all of. I felt ugly at the beginning but I learned to love it thanks to Zach and his cute comments. I was scared of losing Zach but he always reminded me that he would never leave me. Zach took a break from the band and the fans were okay with it. As I said, he's been by my side through it all. Every time I was at chemotherapy he would be there. He never left me for three months. So that's why I said to him that I think he should go home to Texas to visit his family. He didn't like the idea at first, but I convinced him. He has now been home with his family for a week, and he is coming back to me tomorrow and I have exciting news. I was at the hospital a few days ago, and they told me something I've wanted to hear for months now. I have defeated cancer. I was so happy that I cried all the way home. I couldn't wait to tell Zach. I remembered that I hadn't even told Jonah yet.
I picked up my phone and called Jonah.

J: Hey

A: Hey J I have something to tell you

J: well what is it?

A: I was at the hospital a few days ago, and... Jonah I don't have cancer anymore

J: REALLY omg that's great. I don't know what to do with myself right now. I'm so happy for you Abi!

A: yeah me too. Zach's coming back tomorrow so I'm gonna tell him there.

J: that's great! Can I tell the other boys?

A: yeah of course

J: great! I will talk to you later! Bye!

A: bye Jonah

I hung up and put my phone down. Now I just have to wait till Zach comes back.

Next day

I have been awake for 3 hours now and decided to text Zach and ask when he will be here.

A: Hey bby how long is there till you are here?

Z: I'm there in about 30 minuets or something!

A: Okay can't wait to see you! I miss you!

Z: miss you too<3<3

30 minuets later

I was laying on the couch watching Stranger Thing when I heard a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and ran to the door. I opened the door and immediately gave Zach a big hug. He immediately hugged me back. "I've missed you so much" he whispered in my ear. "Missed you too" I said and looked up at him and we locked eyes. He leaned in and gave me a long and lingering kiss. We pulled apart and I just smiled at him. I took his hand and we walked into my living room and sat down on the couch. "I have something to tell you" I said. "Okay what is it?" Zach asked and smiled. "He few days ago I was at the hospital and they told me that" I paused for a second and took a deep breath. "What did they say" Zach asked getting nervous. "Zach... I don't have cancer anymore" I told him. It took him a while to understand what I was saying but once he did his face lit up and he pulled me in for a hug. "Omg omg omg" Zach kept saying. I just laughed. He pulled away from the hug and looked at me. "What did I say huh? I told you that you would beat it. I'm so proud" Zach said and gave me a peck on the lips. I went in again and gave him a passionately kiss that turned into a make out. We pulled away when we were out of breath. I just smiled like a complete idiot and Zach did the same. Oh god I love this boy! I could just spent the rest of my life with him and never get tired of him.

Hey! Long time no see hehe. The next chapter there is gonna come out is gonna be the last chapter just so you guys now:))) and it's not gonna be a long chapter!