Chapter 9

(A/N): Corbyn and Christina isn't together yet but maybe I will get them together in the story at some point if I feel I need Christina:)

"What? No no no no no!!! Mia I DON'T have a huge crush on Zach! Like yeah maybe I have a tiny crush on him but I don't wanna like be in a relationship with him!" I said. "Yeah you do! You are literally head over heels for him! When you talk about him, your eyes lights up and you get all happy and stuff. So I don't think it's just a little crush!" Mia answered.
"Ugh I hate when you're right! I really like him! But I know he doesn't feel the same way! He told me himself. He said that I was like a sister to him and you couldn't date your sister. And Jonah will get so mad at me if he finds out! What do I do?" I asked Mia frustrated. "I actually don't know. I've never been in a situation like this before" she said. I let out a loud sight and fell back on my bed.
There was a knock on the door. "Come in" I said while sitting up in my bed again. "Hey we are going over to Logan's house. You guys wanna join?" It was Zach who asked. "Um sure! Two seconds" I said and Zach closed the door. " omg Mia! What if he heard everything! We don't know how long he's been standing out there" I said while I started to breath fast. "Abi calm down! I'm sure he didn't hear anything! Now let's go" Mia said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me to the boys car. We went into the car and drove over to Logan.

We now stood outside Logan's apartment door. Jonah knocked on the door and we all waited for it to open. We heard a lot of yelling, a plate being thrown to the ground and a girl screaming. Probably Ayla. We all laughed a little and then Logan finally opened the door. With his vlog camera in the hand he yelled out "that's muh bois" we walked in and Logan and the boys made that guy handshake that every man on earth knows. "Who do we have here" Logan asked referring to me and Mia while he pointed the camera at our faces. "This is my little sister Abigail and her best friend Mia" Jonah said while putting his arm over my shoulder. I removed his arm dive I still was a little mad at him. "Well welcome to my crib" Logan said. I laughed and then I saw Kong. He was running towards us. I bend down and petted him. The Maverick flew over to me and sat on my head. At first I was a little scared but then I got more comfortable with him. He went on my shoulder and I patted him on his head. Logan took he vlog camera out and pointed it at me an Maverick. "Look guys this is the first stranger Maverick actually likes. I can't even let I'm like that" Logan said to he vlog camera while he pouted. Maverick flew away again and Mia and I sat down in the couch. "So boys why are you here?"Logan said. Still vlogging of course. "We wanted to ask you to film another mashup" Zach mumble. "ZACH I CAN'T HEAR YOU! SPEAK UP!" Logan shouted. "WE WANT YOU TO AHOOT US ANOTHER MASHUP" Zach shouted back. Gosh he was looking good. I couldn't help but smile when I looked at him. "Yeah sure" Logan said. Logan and the boys went out on the balcony and started practicing the mashup.

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @loganpaul, @zachherron and 39,136 others

@amarais
I just can't get you of my mind😕

Load more comments

@username1: who?

@username2: so gorgeous!

@MiaSmith: I'm here by your side through it all babe!

@username3: what is happing?^^

@username4: is there anybody who knows what is happening?

@amaris: thanks bae! I love you❤️ @MiaSmith

@username5: ew she's so ugly!

@username6: @username5: stfu she the most gorgeous person on planet earth!!

@amaris started following @username6

A little small chapter for you guys. Thanks for the positive response!

Guys we hit 1k view! What!! I started this story 3 or 4 days ago!! Thank you so much!!!