Chapter 26

It's has now been a week since I left LA and school was soon starting. I just wanted to go back to LA. I wanted to see Mia again, my brother and of course Zach. I miss him like crazy. We have talked every night but it's just not the same when he's not here in person.

I had just woken up from a really good nap. I checked the time. It was 3 pm. I went downstairs to the kitchen. I opened the fridge to get some food. My parents was at work like they alway were. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch to watch some fuller house while eating my food.
About 10 minuets later there was a knock on the door. I got up from the couch and made my way to the front door. I opened the door and there stood a person I didn't expect to see, at all. "What do you want?" I asked annoyed. It was my ex boyfriend Alex. "Good to see you too" He said
sarcastically. "Seriously what do you want. I do not have time for your bull shit"I said and crossed my arms. "You! I want you" He said. "Well to bad! You had me and you fucked up!" I said. "I know I fucked up but give me a chance. I love you" he said sounded like he was about to cry. "Well I don't love you. Just leave me alone, I like someone else" I said. "You like someone else? Who? If I can't have you then he can't have you" he said angrily. "It's none of your businesses! Just get out of my life. You hurt me once, do not hurt me twice" I said and slammed the door and locked it. I went back into the living room and saw that I got I few texts from Zach.

Zach🙄: Heyyyy

Zach🙄: hello!!

Zach🙄: ABIIIIIII

Zach🙄:Do not ignore me!

Zach🙄: I miss youuuu

                                          Abi🍒: :))))))

Zach🙄: SHE'S ALIVE

                                          Abi🍒: Yeah yeah what do you want?

Zach🙄: I miss you!<3

                                          Abi🍒: okay

Zach🙄: hey I'm trying to be romantic here:((((

                                          Abi🍒: yeah "trying" You are not very good at it
Read: 3:47 pm

Abi🍒: don't leave me on  read
Read: 3:49

Abi🍒: I'm
sorry!!!! I miss you too😘

Zach🙄: how cute you are

Abi🍒: sooo what's you doing??

Zach🙄: nothing much, just chilling! What about you?

Abi🍒: eating and watching Netflix of course

Zach🙄: wish I was there, then we could have done a little Netflix and chill if ya know what I mean😏😉

Abi🍒: .......

Zach🙄: okay no Netflix and chill then...

Abi🍒: you need Jesus..

Zach🙄: nope I only need you!😇

Abi🍒: oh how romantic you are today Zachary;)

Zach🙄: I'm always romantic

Abi🍒: if you say so. I gtg my parents just got home and my mom and I are gonna go shop:))))

Zach🙄: okay:(. Have fun!!:)))))))

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I put my phone away and my mom came into the living room. "You ready to go?" She asked. "Yeah let me just grab my purse" I said and ran upstairs to my room to get my purse. We got out in the care and drove to the mall.
After some hours of shopping we decided to go home. I had bought a whole lot of new clothes and shoes.
When we got home, I went straight to my bed and fell asleep immediately.

Wow it's been long. I'm so sorry for not updating, but school is stressing me out and I just don't have a lot of free time. But I will try to update more often. I hope you're still wanna read my book. Again sorry, but thank you for almost 70k views. Wow!!
WDW HAS BEEN A BAND FOR A YEAR NOW!! WHAT??? I'm... I'm proud!! And their new ep is fire!!! Okay I will go to bed now!:)))

Add me on Snapchat if you wanna have streak:)): @/lauralt123