Chapter 15

"Wait what? You like me? I thought you liked somebody else" he asked surprised. "Who told you that?" "I overheard you and Mia talk about this boy who didn't like you back and he was driving you crazy and stuff" "I was talking about you, dumbass" I said and laughed a little. "So... I'm freakin cute huh?" He teased and smirked at me. "Oh shut up Jacob" I teased back and hit him playfully on the shoulder. "Ow that really hurt" he said and began to fake cry. And just laughed at him. "Don't laugh at me Abigail Rose Marais Frantzich!" He yelled. " omg your so extra!" "Don't call me extra" Zach said and began to tickle me. If you didn't know, I'm super ticklish and I hate getting tickled. Suddenly the doors to the elevator opened and outside stood Daniel and Jack. Zach stopped tickling me and we got up from the floor. "There you are guys! We have been looking all over for you!" Jack said. Daniel just stood there with a big smirk on his face and was looking at Zach. "The elevator broke down and we've been trapped in here for 30 minutes" I said. "Zach come on, we need to get to rehearsals!" Jack said and Zach followed Jack. "So you and Zach huh" Daniel said and smirked at me. "Me and Zach what" I said but I already knew what he meant. "Shut up you know what I mean" Daniel said and laughed. "I don't know if there is a Zach and I! You know, Jonah would probably kill me" I answered. "Yeah probably! Let's get to rehearsals!" Okay lets go"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys were done with rehearsals and we were on our way home.
When we arrived home, I went into my room to charge my phone. I sat down on my bed and scrolled through my instagram

Liked by: @jonahmarais @MiaSmith, @Hayesgrier, @imzachherron and 45

Liked by: @jonahmarais @MiaSmith, @Hayesgrier, @imzachherron and 45.678 others

@amarais
Little update: life is pretty great!

Load more comments

@username1: JFKFJFKJHSBS MY MOMS LOOKING GORGEOUS!!!!!

@username2: how can someone look this pretty while laying down? Like I look like a freakin pig!

@MiaSmith: I'M COMING OVER RN!!

@username3: I can't understand how some people find her pretty...?

@imzachherron: ♥️

@username4: What? ^^

@username5: heyy bby @imzachherron

@hayesgrier: 😍😍

@username6: how tf did Hayes end up here? Lol

@username7: Hayes trying to get some!! Lmao

@amarais: the door is open @MiaSmith. 😊 @imzachherron
Do I know you? @Hayesgrier

@hayesgrier: not yet

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I heard a knock on my door as I put my phone down. "Wow Mia came over here super fast" I thought as I made my way over to the door. I opened the door, and expected to see Mia, but instead I saw Zach. "Oh hi Zach" I said nervously. We hadn't talked since the elevator so things were pretty awkward between us. "Hey can we talk" he asked nervously. "Yeah sure! Come in" I said as I moved away from the door so he could come in. "So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked even though I knew exactly what he wanted to talk about. "I wanna talk about what happened in the elevator today!" "Okay" I said nervously and began to play with my fingers. I always do that when I'm nervous. "Okay so I like you and you like me right" he asked. "Yeah" I said. "So.... okay that is gonna make the next thing easier" he said. "What's the next..." "shhh" he hushed. "Okay here we go! Abigail you are the sweetest and most gorgeous person I've ever met. I really like you and I know you feel the same about me so... Abigail Rose Marais Frantzich. You wanna go out with me?" He asked nervously. "I can't"

I'm leaving you guys on a cliffhanger again. Sorry (not sorry)
But guys WE HIT 8K!! WHAT!!! Thank you again so much. I feel like I'm always thanking you guys hahah. But I'm going to bed now. Byeeee