Chapter 25

I woke up to the sound of light snoring. I turned around and looked right into Zach's beautiful face. I was just laying there, looking at all the details on his face. "Take a pic, it'll last longer" Zach said and opened his eyes. I just smiled. "Good morning beautiful" Zach said and kissed my nose. "Good morning" i said and then remembered I just woke up so I probably looked like a dead rat. I took the blanket over my head. "What's wrong" Zach asked confused. "I look like a rat right now" " no you don't! You look beautiful" Zach said and removed the blanket. I just smiled again like I always do when I'm with Zach. That kid makes me smile. A lot. "So what do you wanna do today?" Zach asked me. "Sleep and eat" I said and snuggled up into his chest. "You are to cute" Zach said and laughed. "Thank you! I know" I answered back.
"ABI I HAVE SOMETHING T.... oh I'm sorry. Am I interrupting something?" Mia asked as she came in the door. "Nope you are not interrupting anything" I said and sat up in the bed. "What's up?" I asked. "So you know I was at an audition about 3 weeks ago right?" She asked and sat down on my chair. "Yeah for a movie right?" "Yup. Well anyways, they just called. I GOT THE ROLE" Mia yelled and jumped up and down in excitement. "NO WAY" I yelled and hugged her. "Congrats omg" I said. "Yeah congrats Mia" Zach said. "So tell me all the details" I said and sat down again. "Well... I get the manuscript tomorrow and then we start filming in about a month. But it's in New York" Mia said and started to get sad. "Ohhh..... when are you leaving for New York?" I asked. "In next week" she said. "I'm gonna miss you so much. But this is your big opportunity and I'm proud of you" I said and hugged her. "I'm gonna miss you too" Mia said. "Well then we just have to hangout everyday until you are leaving" I said and smiled. "Yup, well I have to get going. I have to pack" Mia said. I gave her one last hug before she left. Zach was still in the bed, just playing on his phone. I went back into bed and snuggled up next to him. " I think that we should probably get out of bed" Zach said. "Nooooo I wanna stay here" I said and pouted. "You can stay here if you want. I'm gonna leave" Zach said. "Don't leave me" I said and grabbed a hold on Zach's arm. He tried to get away but I wouldn't let go. He started to tickle me and I let go of his arm. He got out of bed and I just groaned. "Are you coming or not" he asked and smiled. "Coming" I said and got out of bed. We went into the kitchen to get some breakfast. "Morning" I said to the boys as we entered the kitchen. "Morning" they said. "What a night yesterday! Huh?" Daniel said and referred to the kiss me and Zach shared. "Ugh shut up" I said and took a bowl of cereal. "Glad I got it all on video. It was super romantic" Daniel continued. "It was super embarrassing!" I said and sat down on the chair. "So are you guys a thing now?" Jack asked. "Umm idk?" I said and laughed while I looked at Zach. "Maybe" Zach said and winked at me. I just laughed again. "So what are we doing today?" Zach asked. "Nothing. Today is just a relaxing day" Jonah said. "Well I'm going shopping" I said and finished my cereal. "You were just out shopping with Mia, a few days ago" Zach said. "So what? You can't shop to much" I said and put my bowl in the dishwasher. "Well I'm gonna go with you  I need some new shoes anyways" Zach said. "I wanna go shopping too" Daniel said and got excited. "Me too" Corbyn said. "I need new shoes too" Corbyn added. "Don't you think you have enough shoes?" Jonah said to Corbyn. "Nope. You can never get to many shoes. That's a fact" he said. "Well then it's set. We are going shopping" Jonah said.
I went into my room to get ready. I put some clothes on and brushed my teeth and hair. As I was about to do my makeup, Zach came into my room. "What's up" I asked and found my makeup bag. "Nothing much. Can I sit in here while you get ready?" He asked. "Sure" I answered.
I started doing my makeup. First my lotion then primer. "What's that?" Zach asked referring to my foundation. "Foundation" I answered and put some on my hand. "What does it do?" He asked. "It cover up all my pimples and stuff" I answered and started putting it on. "Why would you do that?" He asked confused. "They look pretty on you. You don't need all that makeup to look beautiful" Zach said. "Aww Zach, you're making me blush! Thank you. But I like putting on makeup".
I was finally done with my makeup after what felt like hours, cuz Zach asked and questioned about every freakin thing I put on my face. But I was finally done, and we were on our way to the mall.
We were walking around the mall I had already bought a few things. And with a few things I mean a lot of things.
I stopped up when I realised that Zach wasn't here. "Uhh guys! Where is Zach?" I asked. "He went into some shop he said that he would catch up with us" Jack said. "Okay" I answered. After about 5 minutes Zach caught up with us. He had something in his hand. "What's that?" I asked. "Just a little something I bought" Zach said and took the thing up from the bag. It was a pair of headset that had ears on it. "Why Zach?" I asked and laughed. "Ariana designed them. They are super cool" He answered and put them on.

Liked by: @imzachherron, @username, @corbynbesson, @jackaverrmusic, @seaveydaniel, @jonahmarais and 39

Liked by: @imzachherron, @username, @corbynbesson, @jackaverrmusic, @seaveydaniel, @jonahmarais and 39.456 others

Amarais: I'm 💯 p sure that this kid got dropped on his head as I child🙄
Tagged: @imzachherron

Load more comments

@username: ZACH IS CUTE

@username1: he's a weird child...

@username2: is that headphones with ears?? Hahaha Zach you really are something different *pun intended;)

@imzachherron: hey they are super cool!

@corbynbesson: @imzachherron no Zach. They are NOT cool

@username3: how tf can you still look fucking cute with those on????

@jonahmarais: @username1 yes he is...

@jackaverymusic: @imzachherron I think they are cool. I'm with you bro!

@imzachherron: someone who finally understand fashion! @jackaverymusic

@loganpaul: what a stud!😎

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Zach please take those of immediately" I said to Zach as we arrived at the house. "Why don't I look super sexy" he asked and winked at me. "No you look like a 12 year old girl" I said and went into my room. "Uhh come on you have to admit that I look cute" he said and smirked at me. "Okay you look cute. But you always look cute" I said and regretted it just as I said it. "Umm I mean..... um" I stuttered and started to blush. "Hey it's okay! I think you look cute all the time too" he said and held my hands. " there is something that I want to ask you" Zach said. "Okay. What is it" I asked. "So umm... I really like you as you know so I was wondering if you wanted to like.... you know... be my girlfriend?" I asked and smiled nervous. "I would love to be your girlfriend" I answered and gave him a kiss on the lips. But our kiss got interrupted by my phone ringing. "Oh sorry I have to take this" I said and answered the phone. It was my mom. "Hey mom" I said. "Okay... already? When? No! Okay! But I like it here! Yeah I know. Okay bye mom love you" I said and ended the call. "What's up" Zach asked. "Well my parents are home from their business trip witch means that I have to go home" I answered. "Already?" Zach asked and got all sad. "Yeah. School is starting up soon and I have to go home" I answered. "But... what about us?" Zach asked. "We are gonna be fine! As long as you stay away from all the hot girls here in LA" I said and laughed. "The only hot girl in LA right now is you" Zach said and I blushed. "We are gonna make this long distance relationship work" I said. "Yup" Zach answered and pecked my lips.
I really don't wanna go home

Okay so long time no see! I know it's been such a long time since I updated but I have been on school trips and I just couldn't update until now.
I forgot to write about Abis and Zach's date so let's just say that they have already been on a date okay:)
WE HAVE HIT 52k UMM WHAT???? THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay well I'm gonna go to bed. Byeeeeee