Chapter 23

I woke up to the sound of someone taking pictures. I opened my eyes and saw Daniel standing in front of me with his phone in his hands. I tried to move but I couldn't. Something very heavy was holding me down. I turn my head to see Zach sleeping peacefully. He looks so cute. "Daniel what are you doing?" I whispered. "Oh nothing" he said and walked away. "Daniel come back in here" said a little louder and tried not to wake up Zach, but I failed. "What's going on?" He asked. "Daniel was taking pictures of us I think" I said. Zach moved out of the way so I could get up. "Daniel! What did you do?" I said as I walked into the kitchen. "Look at your Instagram. Then you'll find out" he said and winked at me. I walked back into the living room and took my phone.

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 49

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 49.457 others
@seaveydaniel
Look how I found them this morning! Ohh young love!
Tagged: @zachherron, @amarais

Load more comments

@username1: WHAT! I was not mentally prepared for this...

@username2: ummm... I have no words for this

@username3: omg!! GOALS

@amarais: DANIEL IM GONNA KILL YOU!! Nothing is going on between me and Zach!

@zachherron: Really Daniel. Guys we are not a couple okay!

@username4: SHIP SHIP SHIP

@username5: #ZABI

@username6: ^^^^^

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"I'm gonna kill Daniel! I can't believe he posted that picture on ig!" I said frustrated and sat down on couch next to Zach. "It's gonna be okay! Don't think about it! But tbh! That was the best nap I've ever had!" Zach said. I laughed. I love that, whenever I'm mad or frustrated, he always finds a way to make me laugh.
"Hey! Isn't today the day where These Girls drops?" I asked excited. "Yeah at midnight! I'm super excited for the fans to hear it!" He answered. I love how his eyes lights up whenever he talked about his fans. He really love them.
"Hey Abigail! Can we talk for a second?" Jonah asked. "Um yeah sure" i said and followed Jonah to the kitchen. "What's up?" I asked and sat down on a chair. "I wanna apologise for the other day. If you and Zach really like each other, I don't wanna stand in the way. You now have my permission" he said. "Really! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" I yelled and hugged him. He just laughed.
I went back into the living room. Zach was still laying on the sofa. "Make room for me" I said. We were just laying there, enjoying each other's company. "When are you taking me out on our first date?" I asked Zach. "What about next week? We could go out to dinner" he said. "Deal!" I said and kissed his cheek!

Hey guys!! Next chapter is going to be Abigail's birthday party!!
I'm so excited for These Girls to come out at midnight!! I literally can't wait!
Okay that was all!! Byeeeee