Chapter 22

"Hey loser! Get up we're going shopping!" Mia said as she threw a pillow at me. It was currently 11 am and I was just now waking up thanks to my dear best friend Mia. "Ughhh" I groaned as I sat up in my bed. "It's too early" I said and fell back in my bed again. "It's noon you dumbass! Now get up. We need to find clothes for your birthday party!" Mia said and walked out of my room so I could get ready. My birthday was in 2 days and I was finally turning 16. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. When I was done, I got back into my room and put on some clothes. I just brushed my hair out and didn't do anything to my face. I went out in the kitchen where Mia was. She was sitting on her phone waiting on me. "Ready" I said. She looked up from her phone and nodded. We walked out to her car and drove to the mall. We hadn't ate breakfast so we drove by MacD to get something to eat.
We arrived at the mall and started searching for dresses to the party. After about three hours we finally found a dress and a pair of shoes.

Abigail's dress and shoes:

Mia's dress and shoes:

After we were done shopping, we decided to go home

After we were done shopping, we decided to go home. On our way home, we made a quick stop at chipotle to get some lunch. We decided to bring some food home to the boys also.

"We're home" I yelled as I stepped into the house. No one answered. "I have food" right when I said that, all the boys came running towards me, took the bag with the food out of my hand and run inside the living room again. "Well that was quick" I said. Me and Mia went into the living room. The boys were playing x box. "Uhh I wanna play" I said excited and sat down on the couch and took a controller. "Nope! No girls allowed" Zach said and took the controller out of my hands. "Why? Are you scared of losing to a girl" I said and looked at him. "Nah ah! That's just the rules" Zach said. "We'll rules are made to me broken" I said and took the controller. It was me and Zach against each other. I don't even know what we were playing, but it was fun.
"Ha I win" I said and stuck my tongue out. Zach rolled his eyes playfully and said: I let you win" "ha yeah right" just admit it! You lost to a girl" "fine you won fair and square" he said "thank you".
Me and Zach was the only one awake. Mia went home about 2 hours ago and the other boys are sleeping. Zach and I were just laying on the couch watching TV. "Hey Abi" Zach said. "Mhm" i answers back tired. "I like you" he said. And looked at him and smiled. " I like you too"
I could feel my eyes getting heavy and just like that, I fell asleep.

Heyy guys I'm back!! I just got done with all of my homework which means, that I have more time for writing! Yay!!! My boys are at the vmas tonight! Wish I could see it, but it get send at midnight in my country and I have school tomorrow:((( but I'm so proud of the boys!! I feel like a super proud mom!!! Okay I will go to bed now!!byeeeeee