Chapter 14

Next morning
Abi's pov

I woke up to the sound of music as usual. I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. When I was done I put some clothes on and went into the kitchen where the boys were. "Morning" I said while making a bowl of cereal. "Morning" everyone said back. "So are we doing anything exciting today" I asked while sitting down on a chair. "We are going to rehearsal for our something different tour! You wanna come and watch?" Corbyn asked. "Yeah sure! When are we leaving?" "In about 10 minutes"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The guys have been rehearsing for 30 minutes now and they are now having a little break. I decide to make my way down to the first floor to get something to eat. I walked towards the elevator and saw that it was about to close. I walked fast towards it and put my hand in to make it open. I went in and saw that Zach was in there. That's weird? He hates elevators. We just stood in silent waiting patiently for the doors to open. Suddenly I felt I huge bump and the lights in the elevator stared to flash. And then it all went black and the elevator stopped moving. I could hear Zach's breath getting faster and faster. I turned my phone flashlight on and moved over to Zach's who had trouble breathing. "Everything is going to be find Zach, just breath!" I said trying to calm him down. I put my phone on the ground so the flash would light up the elevator. I put my hands on his cheeks and looked him in the eyes while breathing with him. He started to breath normally again and I removed my hands from his soft red cheeks. I went to pick my phone up and tried to text and call the guys but I didn't have any connection. I groaned as I sat down on the floor. We sat in complete silence for about 10 minutes before I spoke up. "Why do you hate me?" I blurred out and regretting it at the same moment. "What! Do you think I hate you?" He asked surprised. "Well you haven't talked to me nor looking at me and you seem really pissed so I just assumed that you hated me" "I don't hate you Abi!" "But then what's wrong? What did I do??" "You didn't do anything! It's just that..." "That what?" "No I can't tell you" "Zach tell me" I said sternly. "I like you okay! But you like someone else and that's totally fine!" He said. I was in shock. I never thought Zach actually liked me. But who has told him that I like someone else. "Zach I don't know what to say" I said. "Please don't say anything this is already embarrassing for me" he said and laughed nervously. "I like you too"

A little cliffhanger or what you call it! Hope you like my story! That was all and byeeeee

Love hurts - Zach Herronजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें