Chapter 12

Abi's p.o.v

I woke up to the sound of snoring. Mia and I went to bed at 4 am and she fell asleep on my bed, instead of on the air madras on the floor.
Mia's feet were in my face and her head were on my legs and she was snoring so loud. I pushed her a little bit and she feel of the bed. I laughed so hard. "Ow what happened?" Mia asked while rubbing her head. "What happened was that you were taking up all the space and snoring like a overweight dog!" I said while laughing. "Couldn't you just have woke me up instead of pushing me of the bed?" Mia asked annoyed. I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed again. "Well now that I'm up, I'm just going to the bathroom" Mia said and walked in to the bathroom. I took my phone from the table and checked the time. "11 pm! Wow we've slept for a long time" I thought. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. It was really quiet in the house, which was weird, cause the boys are usually very loud. When I came to the kitchen, the only person who was there was Zach. Why did it have to be Zach. "Good morning Zach" I said and walked over to the fridge. "Morning" Zach said, not even looking up from his phone. What is wrong with him today. Oh well. "So were are the other boys?" I asked while sitting at the chair in front of him. He just shrugged his shoulders and went into the living room without even looking at me. "Weird" I thought and went back into my room. Mia was at my desk doing her makeup. "So the only person who is home is Zach" I said while sitting down on my bed. "Really? Where are the others boys?" Mia asked while doing her eyebrows. " don't know? I tried to ask Zach but he just shrugged his shoulders and walked into the living room. He didn't even look at me. Did I do something wrong?" I asked Mia, desperate for an answer. "Not that I know of! Maybe he's just tired. Give him some time" Mia said and put all his makeup in her bag again. "So you wanna have a girls day today. We could go out to eat and to the movies. We could also go shopping!" Mia asked. "Yeah sure that's sounds fun. Let me just get ready and we can go" i said. "But first I'm just going to call Daniel and ask where they are". I took my phone out and dialled Daniels number.
D: Daniel  A: Abi

D: hey Abi

A: hey Daniel where you guys at?

D: we went over to Logan's, he wanted to show us his new youth merch!

A: oh okay! But why are Zach not with you guys?

D: he didn't feel very well so he said he wanted to stay home!

A: okay. Mia and I are probably not here when you guys come home. We are having a girls day so

D: okay! Be careful out there kiddo!

A: yeah yeah dad! Bye

D: bye!

I put my phone down and started to get ready
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was done getting ready and Mia and I were on our way to the car. "Oh shoot I forgot to tell Zach that we're going" I run back inside and towards Zach's room. I knocked on the door and walked into his room. "Hey Zach Mia and I are going out! We will probably be home tonight" I said and smiled at him. " okay" Zach said not paying attention to me at all. "Whatever" I said and walked out to Mia again. "Well he's still grumpy af" I said and went into the passenger seat. "What is his problem today?" Mia asked while backing out of the driveway. "I have no idea" I said while shrugging my shoulders. I decide not to think about it any more and just enjoy the time with Mia.

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @Jonahmarais, @Seaveydaniel, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 38

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @Jonahmarais, @Seaveydaniel, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 38.753 others

@amarais
Even though life is hard sometimes! You are always here to cheer me up when I'm down. Thank you!♥️
Tagged: @MiaSmith

Load more comments

@MiaSmith: I love you from the bottom of my heart. I don't deserve you at all! You will get through this! I promise!🤞🏻

@username1: friendship goals af!!

@username2: whatever you're going through, just remember that me and all of your other fans will always be right here by your side!

@username3: two hoes in one picture! Wow

@seaveydaniel: is that my sunglasses?

@username4: HAHAHA DED ^^

@username5: hi baby!!! @seaveydaniel

@amarais: I don't deserve you bby! @MiaSmith

@amarais: Maybe...... @seaveydaniel

Okay I'm screaming rn!!!
WE HIT 5k!! WHAT!!! hajajwkshjahs
I CANT BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! IM.

On a other note! Why do you think Zach is acting like he is? Okay Byeeeee