Chapter 24

Today was the day I turned 16. I woke up about 9 am and started to get ready. Mia, the boys and I were going out to brunch at 11 pm. I hopped in the shower and took a loooong bath. After I got done showering I went to pick my outfit.

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @imzacherron, @seaveydaniel, @jonahmarais, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 167

Liked by: @MiaSmith, @imzacherron, @seaveydaniel, @jonahmarais, @jackaverymusic, @corbynbesson and 167.788 others

Amarais
Birthday girl!🙈🙈

Load more comments

@Username1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!

@username2: Happy birthday!

@MiaSmith: SLAYYYY! Happy bday!!!

@username3: omg happy bday! Love you!!!!!

@imzachherron: HAPPY TWELVE YEARS OLD BIRTHDAY ABI!!YOU'RE GROWING UP SO FAST!

@amarais: @MiaSmith I love you!

@amarais: @imzachherron wow just wow..... you just got uninvited to my birthday party😑

@imzachherron: noooooooooooo sooooorryyyyyyyyyy!!!!

@amarais: @imzacherron apology accepted;)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Happy birthday Abi" the boys said as I entered the kitchen. "Thank you" I said and hugged them all. "Are you guys ready to leave?" I asked. They all nodded. We all went into the car and drove to the brunch place. When we arrived, Mia was already there. We went over to the table. "Happy birthday" Mia yelled. "Thank you" I said and hugged her. We all are our food and talked about everything.
After brunch drove the boys home, and Mia and I went to the mall to get our hair and nails done for the party to night. Mia and I had invited some of our friends over and the boys had done the same thing. I was pretty excited.

(Skip to the party)

Mia and I were in my room getting ready. Mia were doing her makeup and I were doing my hair. "So.... how's it going with you and Zach?" She asked. I blushed at the thought of him. "Well he actually asked me out on a date" I answered. "NO WAY" Mia yelled. "Shhhh" I hushed. "Yeah way! We are going out to dinner next week" I said. "Awww that's cute! But if he hurts you again, I will kick him so hard in the balls that he won't be able to have children's" Mia said. I just laughed.
"Are you almost done? People are starting to show up" Jonah asked. "Yeah we are coming now" I yelled. We went out of my room and into the kitchen.

Zach's POV

I was standing in the kitchen, talking to Logan when I spot Abi in the corner of my eye. Wow! She looked absolutely stunning. Well she was always beautiful but in that dress she was just... I have no words.

Abis POV

Lots of people were coming over to say happy birthday and some of them even brought presents.
Jack was the one who controlled the music, and Corbyn was the one making drinks. Some of them had alcohol in them but lots of them hadn't since a lot here were underage.

Mia and I were just dancing to the music and enjoying the moment.
I got thirsty and decided to go grab some water. I went into the kitchen were Jonah and Zach was. "Hey guys" I said and went over to the fridge. "Umm what are you wearing?" Jonah asked. "A dress" I said and laughed. "It is showing to much. It's too inappropriate" Jonah said. I just laughed. "Jonah stop acting like dad. I thought we already discussed this" i said and Jonah just walked into the living room again. "I think your dress is hella cute" Zach said and winked. I just started to laugh and I could feel the heat rise to my cheeks. " I think that you look hella cute" Zach said and stepped closer to me. We were now inches apart from each other and I was just staring into his eyes. "I think that you look hella cute to" I whispered. Zach started to lean in and so did I. And the it happened. His lips on mine. I was on my tippy toes, with my hands in his hair and his hands on my hips. Our lips were moving in sync. Nothing could ruin this moment. "Awwwwwwww". We broke apart from each other and turned around. All the people in the house were standing there, watching us kiss. I got embarrassed and hid behind Zach. "What the heck guys" Zach said and shook his head and laughed a little. "That was too cute! Glad I got that on video" Daniel said. I didn't say anything. "Well this is awkward" Mia said and everybody laughed.

After that little episode, everybody went home. It was already late and everybody was tired.
I went into my room, still really embarrassed. I went over to my closet to get my pj out. I tried to take my dress of but I couldn't zip it down. I tried everything but I just couldn't get it of.
I heard I knock on my door and yelled come in. I was still struggling with my dress when Zach entered my room. "You need help with that?" He asked and laughed. "Yes please" I said and gave up. Zach went over to me and stood behind me. He zipped my dress down and I could feel his hands on my skin. It gave a weird felling in my stomach and I got goosebumps. I turned around and looked him right in the eyes. "There you go" he whispered and I could feel his breath on my lips. I just went for it. I leaned in and kissed him again. He was shocked at first but then started to kiss me. It was a lot better than the first kiss, which I didn't even know was possible. We pulled apart and we were both out of breath. "That was just.... wow!" Zach said and smiled. "Mmmhh" I said and smiled.
"Do you... like.. wanna..um sleep in here with me?" I asked. "I would love to" Zach answered. I went into my bathroom and changed into my pjs. When I came out again, Zach was already under the covers. He didnt have I shirt on and it was hard not to look at him. I went under the covers too. "Goodnight" I said. "Godnight" he answered back. I snuggled up into his chest and feel asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

This is the longest chapter I've ever made! I actually really like this chapter. These Girls is the best song ever!!
I really wanna make a super lit groupchat where we can fangirl about why don't we and just be freaking weird. Well that was all byeeee