Chapter 7: Siblings are a Pain in the...

Two days later Mandi got us up for school. The good news was I was no longer grounded, the bad news was I was not in a good mood. Jen and Nic were fighting over who used whose hair bows. As Nic was doing her hair, she was singing a Justin Bieber song, and that was painfully annoying.

"Nic, will you please shut-up? Bieber is so annoying, and gay."

"Mom! Allie called me gay!"

"I did not, you little twerp." I then noticed that my twin sister Jen, the one I am closest to, was committing an unforgivable crime.

"Jen, what the hell do you think you are doing? I never said you could wear my 'Han shot first t-shirt'!" The one thing I could not let go of from my old life was my love of all things Star Wars and sci-fi.

"You said I could wear it today."

"I would never say that."

"But I don't have anything to wear.

"You have a whole closet of nothing to wear. Try some of Lexi's old clothes that I won't wear, or better yet just wear your One Direction night gown with your blue jeans. You've done it before," I said, sarcastically.

Blake then came into my room, "Will you two knock it off before Mom and Dad notice?"

Jen and I both said, "Back off!"

"You can't tell me what to do," I added.

"We'll see about that," Blake replied.

Jen gave me my Han t-shirt, which I put over my bra. I finished getting dressed and went to the dining room to get some raisin bran, but found the box empty.

"What idiot forgot to throw away the box?" I shouted. Mark just snickered. "You did that on purpose."

"Yes, I did," Mark replied.

"You're such a jerk sometimes."

"You're a bitch sometimes." I punched him, right as Mandi walks into the dining room.

"Mark, Allie, go bend over the couch!"

"But Mom, it's Mark's fault he called me a bitch."

"And I have warned you about hitting, do I need to get the paddle?"

"No ma'am," I answered.

"Allie, ladies never hit, and, we always act lady like. Clear? I'm getting tired of telling you that."

"Yes Ma'am."

While Mom is getting on to me Mark is snickering at me which is pissing me off.

"Mark gentlemen do not use vulgar language around ladies.  Gentlemen also do not snicker at their little sister when they get in trouble especially if said gentleman is in worse trouble than the lady.  Since you want to snicker, I'll tell you what you can drop your pants and take your whacks on your drawers."

"But Mom, not in front of everyone."

"Another word and it will be on the bare and with the paddle," Mandi says in a scary tone.

Mark pulls down his pants and we both bent over. I received ten hard whacks with Mandi's wooden spoon whereas Mark got twenty. Mine didn't really hurt, but it stung enough to remind you not to do that again. Granted it was a common for someone to get Mandi's spoon at least once or twice a week for little things.  Mark on the other hand started crying towards the end of his whacks.

Before we went to the bus, Mandi reaffirmed that when she or Paul was not home, Blake was in charge, and we all needed to listen to him. Not likely, Mandi. That just added more fuel to my bad mood. On the bus, we were given assigned seats, and guess who I got stuck with? Yep, Mark.