Chapter 30: Nic is Lady GaGa

Jen checked on me a few more times as we fell asleep and I began to dream of payback.

I literally dreamt of getting even with Mrs. Clifton all night. It was great! I mean really great. I then had some dreams where I was making out that hot Nurse Trenton.

When I woke up, I saw Jen putting on her makeup and getting ready for school.

"Hey sleepy head! That was one hot dream with you and your nurse. It almost makes me want to get sick so he can pop my cherry."

"Jen!" I throw my pillow at her.

"What? It was your dream. I figured you would be having steamy sex dreams about Liam."

"I normally do, but Trenton is so damn hot. I hate to say it I would probably cheat on Liam for an hour of make out time with Trenton."

Jen comes over and feels my head.

"I know what you mean. My God he's so damn hot, and so are you, I'll have Aunt Abby come up."

"I don't want to see her" I whine.

"And I don't want you sick. Did anyone ever tell you that you are a horrible patient?" Jen says.

"Yes, my evil twin sister."

"Good, I hope you get feeling better."

Aunt Abby comes in a few minutes later.

"Jen tells me that you have a fever," Aunt Abby states.

"She is full of crap, I am fine. You know how much she lies" I say hoping Aunt Abby will buy it.

"Well, let the doctor see."

She took my temp and it was 100.3.

"You do have a fever, but a slight one. Turn over and pull up your nightgown."

"Why, what did I do" I ask getting scared.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I am going to give you two shots that will help you feel better and take care of that fever once and for all."

"But Aunt Abby, I don't like needles! Will it hurt?"

"Squeeze your Care Bear, and one might sting a little but the other one won't hurt."

I turned over and pulled up my nightgown and Aunt Abby pulled down my panties part of the way and gave me two quick shots. She was talking me the entire time asking me about the Valentine's Day Dance and how Liam and I were doing.

"All done Kiddo. Did it hurt?"

"No, I didn't feel anything."

"Good now rest and get feeling better."

Five minutes later I see Nic come in with a towel wrapped around her.

"Nic you are going to be late," I warn.

"I know, I know. I had another accident and had to take a shower after I stripped my bed."

Nic sometimes wets the bed. It's not a big deal. Kind of embarrassing, but my parents and family understand it happens. From what Jen says that we did it off and on until we were almost fourteen. Plus, it turns out most of the Malone kids were bed-wetters, except for Mark.

Jen quickly gets dressed and then starts eyeing some of Jen's makeup.

"I wouldn't if I were you. You know she'll kill you."

"It's not fair that you, Jen and Christy can wear makeup but I'm not."

"I don't. I am older than you and I wasn't allowed to until I was thirteen, and that was with a lot of begging Daddy to let me do it." I can't believe I remembered that. "You do what you want, but if you get caught either Ma or Jen will kill you. It's your funeral."