Chapter 25: Nightmares and Whiskey

As I climb into my bed after my long walk in the woods and make out session with my boyfriend Liam where he gave me a cute charm bracelet that my sisters, and older cousin Christy thought was a great gift and gushed over it. I fall asleep troubled. I fall asleep with my Dad's words being the last thing going through my head as I drift into unconsciousness heading towards REM sleep.

"Care Bear, I love you more than anything in this world. I want my little girl to remain my little girl and always act like a princess and a lady. I like Liam. I don't have a problem if one day far, far in the future you decide to marry him..."

I am in the woods like I was earlier in the day, I see Liam. We move towards each other and start kissing and kissing and even more kissing. At first its great, but then it starts feeling like a chore. Liam then starts undressing, for some reason I start undressing. When we get naked we look like teenage living versions of Nic's and Jen's Barbie dolls, with the non-distinct boobs for me and the uni-crotches for us both. We start rubbing our crotches together and kiss for a minute. We stop. I then see my stomach growing.

"Look Allie we are going to be parents just like Blake. I think we should get married now."

In less than a minute I look like I am nine months pregnant.

"No! I don't want this! I am only fourteen. I want my phone, my comic books and video games."

"Silly Allie, we are now parents, we don't do stuff like that," Liam says all seriously.

I look and I'm wearing a homemade dress like what Ma wears and I am holding my daughter, who looks like one of Nic's dolls but with flesh.

"Nnnnnoooooooooooo! I don't want this! I want my Daddy! I want my Daddy!" I yell at the top of my lungs hoping I'll wake up from this nightmare. "My Daddy can fix this! He can fix anything! He can even fix me being stupid. I don't want to have a baby! I don't want to be married! I don't want to be an adult again! I want to be a kid! I want to be a Kid again! Daddy please help me!!!"

"Allie! Alllie! Wake up! Care Bear, Daddy needs you to wake up you are having a nightmare."

I wake up see my Dad looking at me.

I quickly look to see if I am pregnant.

"No Care Bear, you are not pregnant, and you damn well better have not done anything beyond kissing, or you and Liam will wish you were dead."

"No Daddy, I swear all we did was kiss and after my dream I don't think I'll be doing that anytime soon. I'm not ready to be an adult or have a kid. I just want to enjoy being a kid. I'm sorry Daddy."

Dad smiles at and then reaches for me and picks me up out of the bed. I put my arms around his neck. Dad then gives me a kiss on my forehead.

"Allie you, and your sisters and now your cousin will always be my little girls, and I will treat you all accordingly. Believe me I am in no hurry for you to grow up and I sure in Hell do not want you to have any kids any time soon. Maybe in ten years after you graduate from college but not anytime soon. I'm glad that you want to still be a kid and aren't in a hurry to grow up."

Dad starts to get up and then turns to me.

"Do you want some of my special hot chocolate, it will help you sleep. d I promise no more nightmares?"

"Can I have marshmallows in mine," I ask?

"Of course, you can. Jen, Christy, Nic I know your up, if you want a cup I'll make you one."